Status
Not open for further replies.
High school coach tell you that?

tumblr_ma2c5xB64A1ry46hlo3_250.gif

Just kidding.. is it the 17th yet?

Have a case on @SWFLCane :

O-Brother-Where-Art-Thou-Dapper-Dan-Hair-Pomade-1.jpg

Advertisement
Idk man, he pulls talent to a below 500 Nebraska team each year. Not to mention those QBs he had at Oregon and UCF. Better talent evaluator than most - but not on Cristobal or Coley level for sure
I’ll definitely give you the evaluation. That’s a great point.

I think his system and name will provide enough recruitment for guys like MC, Field and Coley to close on guys much more consistently. (Hopefully we get Coley)

Him physically being on the trail doesn’t seem to be his strong suit but the system will speak for itself.

Agree. But that's internally. I'm thinking more about the general public and world of recruits/parents.

It was pretty public stuff. And even if he just recruits one position - QBs, - that's a pretty important group of people.

Just something to think about.
Frost may be far enough removed from all that controversy that it won’t have a long term impact. Short term and it being Miami, you know **** well his antics will surely be brought up.

If Frost keeps his nose clean, his misgivings will fade away in time. Think Sark.

It’s more than I expected from Mario tbh, and a complete 180 from his traditional offensive approach. That to me is the biggest draw. We would be fun to watch, even if it’s only for a year or two under Frost.

Just pull the trigger Mario and be done with it.
Agreed and it signals to fans and more importantly recruits that he’s willing to adapt. In the off chance it fails he buys him self some goodwill. If that happens with Nussmeier he’s cooked

Advertisement
Advertisement
Frost would bring the type of offense we’ve all been clamoring for. I’m sure Mario would tell him to tone down the “pace,” but his spread concepts exploit defenses by attacking all parts of the field.

This would be a solid hire — not sure we could do much better. You have a young, former P5 head coach who is going to be hungry to rebuild his career. We need to get him some legit receivers, though. We’ll struggle without them.

Advertisement
Frost would bring the type of offense we’ve all been clamoring for. I’m sure Mario would tell him to tone down the “pace,” but his spread concepts exploit defenses by attacking all parts of the field.

This would be a solid hire — not sure we could do much better. You have a young, former P5 head coach who is going to be hungry to rebuild his career. We need to get him some legit receivers, though. We’ll struggle without them.
I wish Trey Palmer came back and would transfer down here

Advertisement
Agree. But that's internally. I'm thinking more about the general public and world of recruits/parents.

It was pretty public stuff. And even if he just recruits one position - QBs, - that's a pretty important group of people.

Just something to think about.

If he can fix our broken QB room and avoid us needing the next Anthony Brown, I’d let him go to Octoberfest as a signing bonus…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back