The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nope it was all Heupel while Frost was swiping right on Tinder and placing doordash requests for a 40 rack of Natty Light.
Heupel was at Mizzou with Drew Lock while Frost was at UCF. They didn’t work together

Looking for a solid here as I’m about to run into all day meetings and couldnt vet thru all the messages - frost is still CIS speculation correct? Ty in advance

Looking for a solid here as I’m about to run into all day meetings and couldnt vet thru all the messages - frost is still CIS speculation correct? Ty in advance
We’ve got SWFL endorsing it and some heavy Twitter smoke but other than that, no concrete news yet.

If it’s Frost I expect it to be announced sometime today/weekend though. Smoke is very thick. Would also be hilarious for Vermin to declare he’s out and then for us to hire him in less than 16 hours.

Not more impressive than Hugh Freeze coaching from a hospital bed.
View attachment 227873
lou GIF

Advertisement
You laugh, but when I saw that play, I knew too. I turned to my wife and my initial reaction was, "When we have to use that play... against THIS bunch... this early in the season? This guy (OC) has a flawed plan, or no plan at all." I knew then, that the jig was up. I had no idea that he wouldn't make it to year 2, though. Didn't know it would end this soon.
Yep. All facts brother. I was right there with you.

Having to bust out window dressing in game two vs that team told us everything. Let’s just say I wasn’t surprised with the aTm results next week in the slightest.

Advertisement
I would be thrilled with Frost's offense in Miami. Holy ******* **** if that happens.
It’s more than I expected from Mario tbh, and a complete 180 from his traditional offensive approach. That to me is the biggest draw. We would be fun to watch, even if it’s only for a year or two under Frost.

Just pull the trigger Mario and be done with it.

Advertisement
We’ve got SWFL endorsing it and some heavy Twitter smoke but other than that, no concrete news yet.

If it’s Frost I expect it to be announced sometime today/weekend though. Smoke is very thick. Would also be hilarious for Vermin to declare he’s out and then for us to hire him in less than 16 hours.
My man, thank you very much. 🍺 and F vermin!

Advertisement
Yep. All facts brother. I was right there with you.

Having to bust out window dressing in game two vs that team told us everything. Let’s just say I wasn’t surprised with the aTm results next week in the slightest.
I was still holding out hope that he had something left in his bag for the aTm game. He did. It was a big fat **** laid out on the middle of Kyle field for all to see.

I would simply ask why people assume they are up for the same job.

It's just sad how reactionary things can get.

Could be smokescreen. Could be backup plan. Could be separate jobs.

How much credibility do you think that Dan and UM would be risking to make job offers to, and negotiate contracts with, two separate guys for the same exact job at the same exact time?
Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back