The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, New Age is a type of religious movement which started in the 70’s which involves body & mind. Pls don’t confuse my spirituality for chanting, meditating, or what’s commonly known as Western esotericism, (New Age), b/c I’m not on any of those tips.
with the threat of being called "contrarian" again, I'm just going to say "okay". So, there's no need to have any more dialogue about this since it won't be done in true faith. Cheers.

Advertisement
He’s our very own Frank Drebin
man things GIF
2a066480-8d82-4042-b981-0cb5fd229ee1_text.gif

Frost offense works best when you have athletes and speed.

At Oregon and UCF he had that...

Nebraska he did not and lets be honest its harder than you think to recruit kids to come to Nebraska.
He tried to recruit Florida athletes to Nebraska but they all transferred out after one year of snow and all of the big girls. It seem like he had to change his offense to fit the players he had or could get.

TVD should eat in this offense but Brown will take it to the next level imo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m sure Frost would want to bring his own guys in.. the very least one.

Either way.. we have got to get Coley. We need another guy that recruits at a high level.
I’d actually feel better if he did bring ppl

A lot of the rumors about frost were that his assistants went to the AD about his unprofessionalism, if that were true I didn’t think any of them would be lining up to work with him again… especially in Miami of all cities

Advertisement
So if it's Frost, I shouldn't be concerned about Nebraska ranking behind Miami in nearly every single offensive category?

Advertisement
I’m sure Frost would want to bring his own guys in.. the very least one.

Either way.. we have got to get Coley. We need another guy that recruits at a high level.

Frost and Kevin Smith worked together at UCF. If it is Frost I'm assuming he'd coach QB's. Not sure if he has a WR coach that he'd rather have, but agree would love to have Coley come in for WR. We'd definitely improve the recruiting aspect right away.

Advertisement
How? He was never committed to frost nor Nebraska, he was only ever linked to Nebraska after frost got fired and after he decommitted from Ohio state

I’m not saying we don’t have a shot i guess I just don’t see how us having frost helps (other than having a legit offense for once and being a more attractive destination) anything as frost didn’t have anything going for him with this kid
There's your 2% chance right there, dude. :ROFLMAO: Which means there's a 98% chance he's not coming here. 98% is very close to 100. Soooo I'm saying he probably ain't coming here. Y'all dudes......
Over It No GIF by NFL

There's your 2% chance right there, dude. :ROFLMAO: Which means there's a 98% chance he's not coming here. 98% is very close to 100. Soooo I'm saying he probably ain't coming here. Y'all dudes......
Over It No GIF by NFL
Ah Okay well in that case I can’t wait for arch manning to transfer to Miami too now that this completely unrelated event to him might happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back