The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just checked Candle's twitter feed. HE IS OUR NEO. THE ONE. HE IS ALREADY PARROTING MARIO

If you back and watch Diaz’s hiring press conference, Manny says the same thing. Around the 40-45 min mark where he’s taking questions from the journalists.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
just checked Candle's twitter feed. HE IS OUR NEO. THE ONE. HE IS ALREADY PARROTING MARIO

Great find...

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Bama apparently sent a jet to South Bend to pick up Tommy Rees for an interview. Maybe angling for a pay raise, but hard to see him turning that down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Paul Chryst is waay better than Nus.

He is bro style for sure, but way better

I’ve lived in Madison WI since 2016 and been forced to observe UWisc football

Paul C has no business at Miami

I will take a year long ban and switch teams if Mario hires him

With all due respect, anyone advocating for Paul C has no idea what they’re talking about

Advertisement
I’ve lived in Madison WI since 2016 and been forced to observe UWisc football

Paul C has no business at Miami

I will take a year long ban and switch teams if Mario hires him

With all due respect, anyone advocating for Paul C has no idea what they’re talking about

Now if MackBammer had made this offer, I'd be more interested...

Thanks for your service!!!

View attachment 227806
there are many veterans on this board. it would be great to recognize and honor them.
Thx fellas. There are a lot of us on CiS, many who risked more than me, and we get our share of appreciation every Veterans Day. For my part I do appreciate your support.

Y'all started with Eastbound & Down and it brought back those memories. Pretty sure I watched seasons 1 & 2 I bought for $3 on bootlegged DVD's from the KAF bazaar. I'm in COVID isolation and need something to binge so I think I'll re-watch that again.

Also Vice Principals is an underrated Danny McBride show on HBO too. Has a similar flavor to E&D if you haven't seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back