The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This **** drives me crazy. Miami was always, on both sides of the ball at the forefront on innovation. I don’t want some retread who is being spit out by the coaching circles.

I want innovation and boldness. Not fired coaches.

I’m sure the eventual hire won’t be someone the board has even discussed just like last year

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was raised a JW lol. I never got baptized but I spent many a summer preaching door to door. Good people that’s beyond devoted. That said I bounced right when I was old enough to drive.

So was I. Lol

That’s how I know their entire history, a history that’s been white washed, hidden, & lied about. Real good ppl (although they did have a huge pedophilia issue due to their secretive nature) but none know how much they’ve been manipulated from the leaders up top, or how bastardized their Bible is that literally changes passages to fit their doctrine.

That’s slander.

Showdown?

Mike Tyson Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Advertisement
Advertisement
So was I. Lol

That’s how I know their entire history, a history that’s been white washed, hidden, & lied about. Real good ppl (although they did have a huge pedophilia issue due to their secretive nature) but none know how much they’ve been manipulated from the leaders up top, or how bastardized their Bible is that literally changes passages to fit their doctrine.
I feel like you described most religions right there.

Except Bill O'Brien is not average, he's pretty good and Alabama fans are morons.
He's fine. Not as good as the guys they had before him and he never had an offense better than 17th in DVOA while he was calling plays in Houston.

2014: 21
2015: 25
2016: 30
2017: 24
2018: 19
2019: 17

So was I. Lol

Yep. They had a big ordeal in Australia with the pedo stuff. They finally stopped with predicting the end of the world after about five misses. I believe 1975 was the last time they tried that, I remember listening to an old *** clip of the brother saying “ stay alive to 75”. All the JW’s went and quit their jobs and sold their houses preparing for the end. Oops

Advertisement
Nussmier and anyone else not mentioned on this site will be rejected because we obviously know better than the people involved in the hiring process.

@Cribby is right, we have to see through the smoke being blown by agents trying to leverage openings for their clients.

Chances are Mario and Doug talked, might’ve been that Doug that reached out, and Mario did him a solid and thoroughly heard his pitch as they’re old colleagues.

Doug’s agent uses this and leaks it to better position him for other opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back