The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Where is the Candle smoke coming from. Didnt he already turn us down last year and sign a contract extension recently? Why would he now be taking the OC job here?

Advertisement
Mormons and Scientologists

Any other religions you hate

German guy hating particular religions? Nothing to worry about there

Uh Oh Omg GIF by ESPN

Toledo offense looked good against us in 2017. Logan Woodside threw for 350+ and 3 TDs. They were up 16-10 at half and then we pulled away 52-30.
Stated this earlier, this was also vs the best defense Miami has had in what? 15 years.

Toledo’s offense scored more points vs Canes than Jimbo, Fedora, Dino, Brian Kelly, Fuentes & four other P5 teams. That was the game in which I first became intrigued with Candle.

Except Bill O'Brien is not average, he's pretty good and Alabama fans are morons.

I agree. Wasn't sure why Bama fans were wanting him to leave. While his offense wasn't as flashy and prolific as Kiffin and Sark they still put up great numbers. Their fans are a little spoiled as well.

Advertisement
I agree. Wasn't sure why Bama fans were wanting him to leave. While his offense wasn't as flashy and prolific as Kiffin and Sark they still put up great numbers. Their fans are a little spoiled as well.
It wasn't even his offense.

I love knock knock jokes.

In my defense of that comment:

But even the great ones like Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor bomb a joke every now and again. Friends?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back