The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everyone?
200 (1).gif

Advertisement
He's a great coach, I just don't know how he would fit down here. Honestly we always go after guys that need to fit the culture down here, maybe this time we should just go after good football coaches regardless of personality.
Bingo. We need to recruit kids that fit our program instead of recruit coaches that fit the kids in our recruiting footprint.

Because these same kids ultimately wind up going to coaches that DON'T fit our recruiting landscape...These kids want to win and the big time, program changing-Top 100 kids usually are going to choose winning programs.

Guys this is really simple. 1978, Tim Allen was arrested with 650 grams of cocaine. This is Smith’s way of telling his coke dealer he needs more coke.
650 grams of cocaine....6+5 = 11. The last time Miami won 11 games in a season was in 2003. 2003, our head coach was Larry Coke(r).

F^ck, he's back. We've come full circle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My friend this is a very timely and well placed gif given the ****-show this thread has spiraled into, well done. I know you haven't fared well in the '22 EoY awards, but The Committee is watching.
spoiler GIF

(Doubt you'll win anything in 23 either though)
Maybe we can make a new category that @crossover22[]_[] actually has a shot at next year?

Participation award?
Least improved poster?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back