The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You, I, and many others know that...some others refuse to believe that until it's been set in stone.
Alot of our fans dont seem to be able to think when they are frustrated. Im frustrated with the process but it doesnt render me unable to think, which seems to have happened with so many on here. Even u showed them facts they will still push their feelings.

oh i tried being polite but seriously **** off. it's ppl like you why this website is slowly going to **** & so many users have stopped engaging. it's the same 5 groupies on every **** topic knowing everything & rejecting anyone who disagrees.

Are you gonna cry now?

Don't lie, you didn't try being polite. You got triggered because I snapshotted your ****post.

Good lord, you got in a fight with @Brooklyndee . What kind of a sociopath fights with Brooklyndee?

Advertisement
ANDY Ludwig. Hire the guy that has owned you.
DE4984AE-2133-4A85-BCC6-EBF8BFA1F913.jpeg

Advertisement
Wait, wait, wait. Bringing up an OC who’s available and worked with Mario in that exact position like 3 years ago is because we ”hate Miami, hate Mario“ and are miserable? What?

We aren’t bringing up Pat Nix. The connection makes a lot of sense, especially since the tenure was reasonably successful at Oregon and was recent.

Also, having an issue with Mario is not the same as hating Miami. I don’t swear fealty to a coach.

Me either.

I just swear.

I hope not.

Candle’s offense rankings have just been so bad for so long now.

And Toledo is number one in the 247 Team Talent Composite every year.

He takes a talent advantage and turns it into sh*t every year on offense.

Really?

Advertisement
Advertisement
And they just had a 9 win season and finished first in their division. Only thing that makes it even remotely plausible is that his new deal is for 1.1 mil per year before incentives through 2026. He could probably double his salary to be UM OC, but I can't see a HC voluntarily leaving a relatively successful G5 program to be an OC unless he knew a shoe was about to drop.

It's unlikely that he'd improve his chances of getting a P5 HC offer in the future by taking what most would perceive as a demotion to OC at another program. It would be unprecedented in cfb.

Didn't his AD change last year? Maybe he gave it a shot and wants to do something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back