The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No, and it won’t lol. Just sit back and ride this out.

are-we-there-yet-deadpool.gif

Ok so first of all, including Feld further invalidates your argument. Mirabal is from Miami and one of the best OL coaches in America. Salave'a has questions marks around fit but the entirety of the coaching staff otherwise is net new as far as working with Mario goes.
Brought McClendon, Mirabal, Salave'a..hired Ponce and Steele. 'Net new'..lol!

Guy said he thought Mario would hire Arroyo because he'd be a 'familiar' hire. You may not agree, or the poster may not be part of your click, or maybe he shouldn't have included Field, but his reasoning is not 'unreasonable'. But you keep on with your 'net-new' self.

Advertisement
Just to reitrate the record:

HC Hugh Freeze
DC Barry Odom
OC Art Briles, now Seth Littrell

Advertisement
I imagine the OC job is way more attractive this year than last

on top of the influx in talent that we've had, specifically along the OL... most coaches are hopping and skipping to opportunities to fast track their careers

following up gattis' **** show is a lot more appealing of an opportunity than following up lashlee. Next person will look like a hero

Advertisement
If you knew the short list you’d be pleased
I'm very please, i cant believe a couple of the names.
Who on it? And why is it top secret when Gattis been already fired?
you already know if its talked about on CIS, they may not accept the OC position. Kind of like recruits who really wanted to be at MIAMI, but their secret visit was leaked, so they had to commit to their second favorite school. just kidding of course.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back