The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, seriously, I would only hate a Nussmeier hire because all of you say so because I have no clue about this guy one way or the other. You all watch a lot more football of other teams than I do apparently!
lol seriously, some name gets mentioned and half of CIS can tell you his coaching history back to 1978, like ****. I barely even remembered this dude's name...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm neither, but there is definitely a difference. Religious entails adhering to a set of rituals and rules put forth by a faith based organization. Spiritual is just the individual pursuit of meaning and purpose through belief in a higher power.
That’s actually a religion now, bud.

Someday I will.
Get stylebot or some other CSS extension to use with chrome and add these styles:

To remove all mod/staff/admin posts:
CSS:
article:has(span.username--staff,span.username--moderator,span.username--admin){display: none;}

To remove single users' posts:
CSS:
article[data-author="IndayArtHauz"] {display:none;}

Disclaimer:
For educational use only, do not try this at home.

Last edited:
Bruh, there’s clearly a difference, and if u don’t understand that, then I can’t help u. Stop always trying to be a contrarian, too; it’s not a good look.
Okay, but it’s called “New Age”. Now I’ll go back to agreeing with everything.

Advertisement
Dude he’s been a college oc before. We’ve all seen it with our own eyes. He is TRASH
i agree with you. I don't want him at all

I just poined out that it's funny how people justify the experience learned at the NFL qb coach position for others and ignore eveyrthing else

Man, I grew up w her cousin. What’s funny is her lifestyle is completely anti JW; but The religion turns a blind eye to stars (see The Jacksons, Prince, The Waynes, Serena’s mom, etc). The religion loves when stars join, just like Scientology. It brings attention & influence. Many don’t know until they get too deep and the teachings become more grim. Those beginning studies & preaching are “we love everyone.” Once u get in, u’re taught “we’re the only ones that’s going to survive, and everyone else is going to die that’s not us.” Lol
They were proud as **** of Prince when he joined. Even though everything about him went against what they preach. But he brought good pr lol.

Advertisement
Footballscoop is pretty good as a source though. I don't think they just throw stuff out there.
They are a source but the reality is all they have is that Mario may have spoken with Nuss. Nothing on who reached out to who. Whether the talks were anything more than a short discussion vs. an interview type of situation. The rest of the article is nothing more than their take on why it might make sense and how the two are connected from the past. But now with others re-reporting this one little story it will blow up into people saying they are hearing everywhere that Nuss is a likely candidate.

Advertisement
Doug Niedermeyer would be a 10000% better hire than Doug Nussmeier.
Animal House Reaction GIF

no it isn't, not by any stretch.

religion is a man made construct. spiritualism is the exact opposite.
It’s called New Age. Look it up. It’s a combo of spiritualism, theosophy, and new thought. But it’s okay. I’m not willing to die on this hill, or to cause dissension. You do you.

They are a source but the reality is all they have is that Mario may have spoken with Nuss. Nothing on who reached out to who. Whether the talks were anything more than a short discussion vs. an interview type of situation. The rest of the article is nothing more than their take on why it might make sense and how the two are connected from the past. But now with others re-reporting this one little story it will blow up into people saying they are hearing everywhere that Nuss is a likely candidate.
they reported the candle stuff first I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back