The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why would he know who the OC is lol Mario isn’t trusting him with that he’s a loudmouth At all times.

Also I thought Mas Soffer Miller were more of the program money folks and Ruiz solely the recruiting money.
Porst less.

Actually, porst more as we want to see the 2023 Porst of the Year poll turn into a real horserace.

ezgif-4-09acd6b93b.gif

To be fair anyone that ever makes any negative comment is labeled a mope on here. Reality is when assessing the state of the program over the past 2 decades, anyone that doesn’t skew negative just isn’t being objective. The bigger issue on this board has been the slurpers, they try to kill most constructive discourse on this board. It’s easy to spot the slurpers, the mopes, not so much.
Nonsense. There are a good number on here who post nothing but negatives. When one thing they were whining about gets fixed, they then just move on and get fixated on whining about the next imperfection.

Advertisement
Kevin was a first year position coach. Hardly an indictment considering most staff are not retained when a new head coach rolls in. Kevin moved from high school to one year off field to one year as a position. Candle appears to like him. Who knows but if it is Candle and he want him so be it.

Well as I said coaches can improve. Especially with experience as you mentioned. I'm hoping he has if Candle is indeed to the new OC and brings Beard back with him.

Advertisement
Can someone give me a rundown of what type of offense Candle runs and stats his offenses have produced. This might have been done previously when he was a candidate last year. Mario seems to be really a fan if he's approaching him two years in a row.

Last edited:
Nonsense. There are a good number on here who post nothing but negatives. When one thing they were whining about gets fixed, they then just move on and get fixated on whining about the next imperfection.
Sure and what does that have to do with my point? I never disagreed with anything you stated.

Last edited:
If you remove the fact that Beard played for Miami we would all be livid if he was the next WR coach
But this is our problem. Our OL coach ain’t going anywhere. I would assume our TE coach ain’t going anywhere. Didn’t we learn last year? Why wouldn’t we let our OC bring who he wants? Kevin is a cane and has been perfecting Candle’s system for the past half decade.

Advertisement
He says something positive everyone gets all up in arms

He says something negative everyone gets all up in arms

Just like the new OC hire not everyone will love it

Buzz Lightyear was voiced by Tim Allen...

Tim Allen was in Wild Hogs with William H Macy...

William H Macy was in Mr. Holland’s Opus with Richard Dreyfuss...

Richard Dreyfuss was in Red with John Malkovich...

John Malkovich was in Savage Salvation with Robert De Niro...

& Robert De Niro was in Sleepers with Kevin Bacon.

Next OC = Kevin Bacon
Kevin Bacon drives an Ioniq 6, so our offense will be electric!

Advertisement
But this is our problem. Our OL coach ain’t going anywhere. I would assume our TE coach ain’t going anywhere. Didn’t we learn last year? Why wouldn’t we let our OC bring who he wants? Kevin is a cane and has been perfecting Candle’s system for the past half decade.

I get that

But go and tell me you feel confident that Beard has the resume and cache to beat out the big boys for top WR talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back