The OC Candidates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because he coached under Mario people obsess over he has to be the hire. I mean he’s out of work and he coached under Mario so it has to be him right? It’s like the same guys saying “Gattis wasn’t being let go, why won’t they just fire him now , it’s obviously money or he’s not leaving“. Maybe he’s added as an analysis or even on field but I’d be all time shocked if he’s the play caller.
Based on info or this your opinion?

Advertisement
He does, a lot of 11 and 12 sets, heavy run and TE usage as well. There is a good bit of explosive dynamic to Utah’s game though, they just set it up with their 5+ YPC and usage of Dalton Kincaid (TE). He also is a pretty **** good play caller and QB Coach as well and Arroyo would be the happiest kid in South Florida if that happened cause he’d be a rich man in 12-24 months.

My biggest concern with him is Wittingham has his blueprint all over that team. The type of kids that he recruits, the culture he instills, all plays a part into their success and toughness specifically for that offense. Would Ludwig have that here? Remains to be seen but in terms of that offensive philosophy, not sure who would be a better candidate off the top of my head. We could (and probably will) do much worse obviously but we would rarely be outcoached with him running the show.
Not my cup of tea from an offensive style and philosophy standpoint but he is one of the best from that mold (which is the mold Mario likes apparently).

He failed at Oregon and that convinced Bellotti to go spread but that was a long time ago, he’s been excellent at Utah.

Advertisement
Just because he coached under Mario people obsess over he has to be the hire. I mean he’s out of work and he coached under Mario so it has to be him right? It’s like the same guys saying “Gattis wasn’t being let go, why won’t they just fire him now , it’s obviously money or he’s not leaving“. Maybe he’s added as an analysis or even on field but I’d be all time shocked if he’s the play caller.
Cribs - is there still a chance Mario moves on from Addae? Are you expecting any changes to the staff on the defensive side of the ball??

Based on info or this your opinion?
He hasn’t been a name I’ve heard on the play caller side of things. Even though I take all the names with a grain of salt. There’s only one name I know for a fact has been reached out to and that info isn’t from the Miami side. The rest of the names are just rumors and I won’t play that this go round.

Advertisement
i-came-here-to-figh-t-im-gonna-be-honest.gif

He hasn’t been a name I’ve heard on the play caller side of things. Even though I take all the names with a grain of salt. There’s only one name I know for a fact has been reached out to and that info isn’t from the Miami side. The rest of the names are just rumors and I won’t play that this go round.
Any clue if it's close or are we all waiting a couple more weeks?

Not my cup of tea from an offensive style and philosophy standpoint but he is one of the best from that mold (which is the mold Mario likes apparently).

He failed at Oregon and that convinced Bellotti to go spread but that was a long time ago, he’s been excellent at Utah.

That was 20yrs ago and his first P5 gig as an OC. 🤷🏼

Advertisement
We* would like that name as OC or nah?

*mopers excluded

Advertisement
It’s like people here look for new narratives to mope about when an old narrative falls through. Let’s see if he’s the play caller before letting our maxi pads overflow.
tbh, w Marios timeline, this entire board will be collecting social security by that point.

It’s like people here look for new narratives to mope about when an old narrative falls through. Let’s see if he’s the play caller before letting our maxi pads overflow.
Mario is gonna hire who he wants. Thats all it will be. Everyone gonna complain regardless. I am just waiting to see. Anyone we get will be an upgrade I believe. I am sure alot has gone down all season with gattis but we may never know

Mario is gonna hire who he wants. Thats all it will be. Everyone gonna complain regardless. I am just waiting to see. Anyone we get will be an upgrade I believe. I am sure alot has gone down all season with gattis but we may never know
lol not so fast. you could always end up w coley as an OC (im kidding lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back