Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
C96106AA-6AAA-49D4-BFBD-EF823E50CC69.gif

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
First of all, wouldn't surprise me. Second, what kind of idiot posts that they've been cut off to access? If you're 247, why would you hang onto someone like that? Super unprofessional look by Gaby once again.
Yeah, that’s a strange attitude tbh

Advertisement
The worst of them all is Frank Tucker at the new Rivals site. Posted something about Dan Mullen being in Miami interviewing and I got a picture from a friend who subscribes to his site who was about 15 feet from Mullen and his wife in Atlanta eating lunch - his next text said "guess its time to unsubscribe from rivals"
He did the same **** with Seth Littrell.

I’m guessing it was the recent Payton Kirkland story on their pod that get him in trouble

Same. He was pretty honest with that story. And even then, he sounded worried at times about spilling the beans. Seems like Loafers is a control freak.

Advertisement
It’s bad all around. Burning the other teams’ time up, putting guys at relationship risk unnecessarily with their current employers, stringing guys along… It’s disappointing to see it transpire this way.

Yep.

And you know I have a very low tolerance for interwebz shenanigans (and I don't think his stuff was shenanigans, but may have been premature), but I was polite and patient with the dude, even though all my intel was telling me the opposite.

Now if we could get the Mope Squad to settle down and play nice, we'd have a real cool site.

Advertisement
Yep.

And you know I have a very low tolerance for interwebz shenanigans, but I was polite and patient with the dude, even though all my intel was telling me the opposite.

Now if we could get the Mope Squad to settle down and play nice, we'd have a real cool site.
This...His "process" puts a lot of strain on those involved. I know people who have interviewed for him (for other positions) but withdrew their name bc of the waiting. Their school was like "you looking, we looking" and told him to chose a maybe job or the job you have.

Mike Thiessen is a name to watch. Per sources, Mario is enamored with this impressive up-and-comer. He runs a high octane offense that averaged 326 rushing yards per game. He checks all of the boxes in what Mario is envisioning for his offense.

Which sources?

Advertisement
Seriously man. You guys not have a job? Every time I put my head down for a few hours at work this thread jumps 10 pages.

For ***** sake. I have to tell my clients I’m going on a 3 month sabbatical every time Mario has to hire a coordinator in order to keep up around here.
It’s the offseason…..

Fbifam GIF by CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back