Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s Tuesday February 14th at 929am . Still no OC hired :(
Relax. Coach has been working on something special.
u.png

Advertisement
Mike Thiessen is a name to watch. Per sources, Mario is enamored with this impressive up-and-comer. He runs a high octane offense that averaged 326 rushing yards per game. He checks all of the boxes in what Mario is envisioning for his offense.
You guys need to stop with the “Saved By the Bell” references.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The worst of them all is Frank Tucker at the new Rivals site. Posted something about Dan Mullen being in Miami interviewing and I got a picture from a friend who subscribes to his site who was about 15 feet from Mullen and his wife in Atlanta eating lunch - his next text said "guess its time to unsubscribe from rivals"
Well, maybe Dan and the Mrs. got take-out. Or maybe they can be in two places at once. Lol

Advertisement
Y’all know the way Ludwig blew up on ND has just convinced Mario all the more he needs to be certain nothing can go wrong before he makes a phone call.
For sure. And I'm okay with that aspect. The ND thing was way too public.

Not sure anyone complains about the locked-down nature of it all, just that we've known basically since November that Gattis would be out and we're still sitting here talking about some of the same candidates as last year, two weeks before spring practice. Hiring the DC as quick as he did isn't helping matters. Or that he has two other coaching positions to fill.

Manuel Pellegrini
Ryan Schneider
Hurtis Chinn
Bill Castle
Ethenic Sands
Robby Pruitt
Yulkeith Brown Sr.
LOL!!!! I went to Charles R. Drew with a couple of them candidates. I know who the two fastest on that list are, no doubt. What you know about my dawg Hurtis???

Y’all know the way Ludwig blew up on ND has just convinced Mario all the more he needs to be certain nothing can go wrong before he makes a phone call.

Mario probably wants a cover letter and three written references before even considering talking to a candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back