Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
At this point I would prefer Mario handle the OC hire like the Royal Rumble.

Zagacki on the mic. Miami Ohio takes the field. Here’s the countdown clock 3…2…1. Glass shatters. BY GAWD THATS SCOTT FROSTS MUSIC. Ole Frosty coming out of the smoke with a couple beers in hand. Electric.

We need a team on this ... on site. One parked in front of the Hecht with binoculars and another casually ensconced in The Titanic. Volunteers?

3FD0CFF2-1B66-4F3B-80D5-4C3A6A221B14.jpeg

Advertisement
So no one has a clue on anything but Ferman has heard what is going on inside the interviews.

We need to come up with some off topic comment to keep today moving because its really absurd at this point what some of these guys are saying.

Today's random OC of the day is once again Jason candle

The sad truth is that even if by some miracle Candle would come onboard, this dance for 2 years would make it impossible for him to meet expectation. The first 3 and out, fans would be blasting him on twitter. The first bad game, fans would be calling for his head. To put THIS amount of time and energy into 1 guy like he's the only candidate out there would set the bar so high he'd never be able to meet it.....and that's not even mentioning the chance that Mario steps in and tries to dictate some of his calls.

For that reason, i can't see him giving up a HC gig to come here and deal with that pressure and expectation for an OC job.

I love this from Gaby. He is not trying to weave his imagination for clicks like Ferman, just relaxing in the bleachers with the rest of us.
The worst of them all is Frank Tucker at the new Rivals site. Posted something about Dan Mullen being in Miami interviewing and I got a picture from a friend who subscribes to his site who was about 15 feet from Mullen and his wife in Atlanta eating lunch - his next text said "guess its time to unsubscribe from rivals"

Advertisement
The worst of them all is Frank Tucker at the new Rivals site. Posted something about Dan Mullen being in Miami interviewing and I got a picture from a friend who subscribes to his site who was about 15 feet from Mullen and his wife in Atlanta eating lunch - his next text said "guess its time to unsubscribe from rivals"
Different Dan Mullen I'm sure.

Advertisement
I’d put more trust in DSJ than that clown from Rivals

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back