Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Someone in one of those Facebook group claim he knows someone on the Houston staff and said that Dawson was offered the OC position. Man I hope this isn’t true. @Cribby are you hearing something similar?

I stopped reading at “someone in one of those Facebook groups…” because I know that anything that comes after that is fantasyland material.

GIF by Team Coco

Advertisement
Hahaha. If this goes past this Friday then I think we'd be completely credible in claiming that Mario died and that's either a body double, Luis Cristobal, or Ozzie Canseco posing as him in the next photos or video that emerge of the guy.

And in a plot twist that could only happen in Miami, Cristobals body double turned out to be Elian Gonzalez.

oie_VVErLbFSR76X.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
So, we have someone in a Facebook group and somebody who has a friend who had a drink with a Golden Cane . . . Wonderful, what's next - a friend of a friend who has a friend in SMD's knitting club?

Advertisement
Seriously, what’s so hard about looking up OCs that ranked top 20 in yards/points, the last 5 or so years, vet them out, narrow that down to about 5-10 guys to interview, and just picking the best of them?

I feel like Mario over complicates things when it comes to picking his OC.

nobody even knows who the candidates really are. So we just throwing names around here too?

Advertisement
I guess I need to update this, posted last week, maybe last month. Who the **** knows.

Just a quick fun fact-
Mario has spent 5 months and counting …interviewing for OC‘s in his 14 month tenure here.

So, we have someone in a Facebook group and somebody who has a friend who had a drink with a Golden Cane . . . Wonderful, what's next - a friend of a friend who has a friend in SMD's knitting club?
What about the bear that fought Danny Boy Cane? Does he have an opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back