Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a very good friend in law school (and @Canesfreak may remember this) whose last name was ***ot. First name was Archie. When he was an undergrad at the University of Florida, he insisted this his entry in the student directory be his first initial only.
Love it! There’s a jeweler in town whose name is Peter Morecock. You know **** well his parents were high when they named him.

Advertisement
Seriously, what’s so hard about looking up OCs that ranked top 20 in yards/points, the last 5 or so years, vet them out, narrow that down to about 5-10 guys to interview, and just picking the best of them?

I feel like Mario over complicates things when it comes to picking his OC.
Maybe he goes to too many coaches clinics? Know and considers tooooo many dudes?

I'm sure that's probably not it but Mario from 10000 feet is a strange cat as a HC and actually would be one of the better coaches for someone to do a documentary or something on (not that they'd ever get the access).

It's just strange that a dude can both seem like a caveman gun-shy overthinker but then is also one of the most dynamic recruiters in his profession.

This spring practice could be a ***** show. 2 weeks to go and he hasn't gotten an OC. When he finally does the new OC will have to teach his system to the current offensive coaches (e.g., formations, terminology,, any new practice drills etc. etc.) in order for them to teach the new system to the players. This is ridiculous and if it all doesn't mesh quickly, could cause some current players to hit the summer portal period.

Advertisement
Maybe he goes to too many coaches clinics? Know and considers tooooo many dudes?

I'm sure that's probably not it but Mario from 10000 feet is a strange cat as a HC and actually would be one of the better coaches for someone to do a documentary or something on (not that they'd ever get the access).

It's just strange that a dude can both seem like a caveman gun-shy overthinker but then is also one of the most dynamic recruiters in his profession.
As a few people have said throughout these multiple threads, IDGAF how long he takes to make a decision as long as it works out

Small sample size at Miami so far and I give him a slight pass for last year just because he had so much to do in a short time…Guidry was a great start to this year, so I’m still sitting here feeling optimistic but also acknowledging there’s some odd things going on for sure

Where's the guy came in here on Friday like:
"it's done, you'll approve."
"It's done, you'll know Monday."
"OC and WR coach"
"I'm gonna let the school announce it"
Blah blah blah

I'd love to know where that guy went. Acting all confident, sounds like he's full of isht.
Look at how vague that post is overall. It doesn't actually say anything. But people around here are so desperate, they ate it up.

It reminds me of one of those psychics cold reading a room. Dude walked in and heard a "co" sound coming from the corner and everyone filled in the blanks for him.

He’s sure had enough time.
More interviews Mario wants moreeeee

God Of War Ps5 GIF by PlayStation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hahaha. If this goes past this Friday then I think we'd be completely credible in claiming that Mario died and that's either a body double, Luis Cristobal, or Ozzie Canseco posing as him in the next photos or video that emerge of the guy.

Weekend At Mario's?

Dennis Smith and Alex Mirabal parading the corpse around Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back