Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
4099D2D1-D10A-4A4A-915B-9508B72BB034.gif

Advertisement
historically I hadn’t found Sandra Bullock attractive, but for some reason, in Demolition Man I did
What ruined her for me was two-fold. A) Probably contracting every version of hepatitis from Jesse James. And especially B) playing an SEC ****-waffle a little tooooo convincingly in The Blind (Bags on the) Side.

Advertisement
Sorry but I’m a fan of the regular season, none of that other stuff matters
Alot of our fans are like that. But the ones who are around all the time have a short fuse and with this process it created pressure for the guy to hit the ground running. He doesnt and it gets very negative,especially online and they pay attention to it. The players too.

Someone on TOS said Mario was waiting until tomorrow to announce to respect the Canes BBall natl televised game. TiFWIW
I'd pay a decent amount of money to have Mario come to my house and find the ACCN AND Bally Sports on my plethora of streaming services in under an hour.....and he can't take any breaks to check in on Jason Candle either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone in one of those Facebook group claim he knows someone on the Houston staff and said that Dawson was offered the OC position. Man I hope this isn’t true because a lot of them over there don’t know what they be talking about. @Cribby are you hearing something similar?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Probably friends from Cristobals Oregon Duck days, and this OC hire is taking so long he got worried and wanted to check on Mario to make sure he didn't secretly have a stroke.
Hahaha. If this goes past this Friday then I think we'd be completely credible in claiming that Mario died and that's either a body double, Luis Cristobal, or Ozzie Canseco posing as him in the next photos or video that emerge of the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back