Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This saga has been going on for seemingly so long that I thought I saw Kenny Dorsey on the Metrorail yesterday en route to campus. I'm obviously going a little nuts but the dude was a pretty good doppelganger and I can actually see Dorsey riding public transportation. Wanted to take a pic to amuse you jerks but a guy from Lebatard's show was sitting directly in front of him and I didn't want him to think I was taking it of him.

According to Wiki, he’s our coach lol

Attachments

• 76142A49-26BF-4943-AA43-55B58D33C89D.jpeg
    76142A49-26BF-4943-AA43-55B58D33C89D.jpeg
    446.1 KB · Views: 343
Advertisement
I don’t know what I’d think about Streeter.

On one hand he was fired after one season.

But in that season Clemson jumped from the 79th ranked offense the previous season to the 44th. So a pretty good offensive improvement.

There’s just so many better options out there though. That would be the disappointing part.
Streeter is a mixed bag...

Clemson had games in the season where their Offense looked phenomenal, like against Wake Forest, NC ST & FSU.
But also had absolute clunkers against Notre Dame & South Carolina.

Ultimately I think the decision to stick with DJ Ukulele is what did their Offense in on the season.

If they had switched to Cade Klubnik much faster, they likely would’ve made the playoffs.

His Offenses were actually pretty solid at Richmond under Danny Rocco, but there’s so many better options out there that hiring him would be pretty disappointing IMO, mainly because he’s not ANYBODY’s top choice. That’s a 25th hour middle of the list hire & for what we’re allegedly supposed to be able to pay for an OC, Streeter just doesn’t cut it as an invigorating move.

As a QB’s Coach he’d be great though lol

Advertisement

Clemson had games in the season where their Offense looked phenomenal, like against Wake Forest, NC ST & FSU.

Ultimately I think the decision to stick with DJ Ukulele is what did their Offense in on the season.

If they had switched to Cade Klubnik much faster, they likely would’ve made the playoffs.

His Offenses were actually pretty solid at Richmond under Danny Rocco, but there’s so many better options out there that hiring him would be pretty disappointing IMO, mainly because he’s not ANYBODY’s top choice. That’s a 25th hour middle of the list hire & for what we’re allegedly supposed to be able to pay for an OC, Streeter just doesn’t cut it as an invigorating move.

52D42EFB-0F8F-46CC-8953-1C2D555ACC9E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Only way Streeter is a home run is as a WB coach for Littrell as OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back