Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is so weird why this name keeps coming up

Last year ppl said he was interested, some said it was for leverage.

This year he’s either ******* with a Miami reporter or is legitimately interested and contemplating coming

Last year the rumors were probably cooked up by his agent to get an extension from Toledo.

He signs the extension - and is still talking to Miami (and now Notre Dame).

Looks like he wants out of there bad.

Advertisement
Am I supposed to believe Dan Mullen was just catching a connecting flight in Miami at this point lmao?

Am I supposed to believe Dan Mullen was just catching a connecting flight in Miami at this point lmao?
Confused Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

Advertisement
All seriousness: what should the timeline be. Exactly when should the hire have been completed from the time Gattis cleaned out his office? Don't give a general time either. Since you feel it is being handled so bad, please provide a timeline.
Seventeen days from the first full moon after the last game.

Or I'm just having a little fun with the situation. Either/or.

On the Athletic podcast Feldman really seems to be talking up Nussmeier... "Not a splashy hire"..."was not allowed to run his offense at Bama"...

This would be the worst of all the names I've seen honestly. Why would you choose this ******* guy.

Advertisement
On the Athletic podcast Feldman really seems to be talking up Nussmeier... "Not a splashy hire"..."was not allowed to run his offense at Bama"...

Well Manny Navarro brought him up first, also said it looked like things were trending towards Jason Candle late last week but he's not sure if that will happen anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know what I’d think about Streeter.

On one hand he was fired after one season.

But in that season Clemson jumped from the 79th ranked offense the previous season to the 44th. So a pretty good offensive improvement.

There’s just so many better options out there though. That would be the disappointing part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back