Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
And perhaps the worst part of it all is realizing Mikey Norvell has something cookin up there beyond just our game. As much as we hate to admit, FSU is making big moves right now. They’ll be ranked top 8 to start the year and if they don’t completely blow it… watch out. This place will be an Armageddon lol
Idk I feel like FSU is fools gold , they’ll win 7/8 next year.

And perhaps the worst part of it all is realizing Mikey Norvell has something cookin up there beyond just our game. As much as we hate to admit, FSU is making big moves right now. They’ll be ranked top 8 to start the year and if they don’t completely blow it… watch out. This place will be an Armageddon lol
D43AFA22-4EBE-4F86-9F69-40F6B937D0DD.jpeg

Advertisement
People are ignorant but yeah I think they will go toe to toe with Clemson for a seat at the ACCCG.

Idk I feel like FSU is fools gold , they’ll win 7/8 next year.
People are ignorant but yeah I think they will go toe to toe with Clemson for a seat at the ACCCG.
My thing with them is their wins weren’t impressive. They really reminded of the 2018 Canes team. We won a handful of games that we had no business winning. And when we finally played good teams (Pitt, Clemson, Wisconsin), it should we aren’t close.

My thing with them is their wins weren’t impressive. They really reminded of the 2018 Canes team. We won a handful of games that we had no business winning. And when we finally played good teams (Pitt, Clemson, Wisconsin), it should we aren’t close.
I can see that a bit. The LSU win is impressive but maybe that was a fluke, first game of the year. The only real team they played was Clemson and it was an L. But they still beat the teams they were suppose to beat. Loses to NC st and WF but let’s remember they were 5-7 in 2021

Advertisement
That’s the most frustrating thing for most Canes fans, we’ve been mediocre or worse in a sea of mediocre conference

A halfway retired Mark Richt and a 20yr old playbook and Malik Rosier won 10 games

Based on last year winning 10 games seems very far away

I can see that a bit. The LSU win is impressive but maybe that was a fluke, first game of the year. The only real team they played was Clemson and it was an L. But they still beat the teams they were suppose to beat. Loses to NC st and WF but let’s remember they were 5-7 in 2021
Ya I don’t mean to say they are like full on a force I just mean they’re moving in the right direction quickly and there’s definitely some big momentum for their program right now. Again, the wins need to follow for them this year.

They’re kind of in a similar situation to where we were at going into last year. A team that seemingly could capitalize on the hype. We didn’t lol

Advertisement
Ya I don’t mean to say they are like full on a force I just mean they’re moving in the right direction quickly and there’s definitely some big momentum for their program right now. Again, the wins need to follow for them this year.

They’re kind of in a similar situation to where we were at going into last year. A team that seemingly could capitalize on the hype. We didn’t lol
Consistent 20th ranked classes are the cheat code to the CFP.

No more Noles talk.

Even the LSU game on paper looked great. Then you watch the game and see LSU had 2 muffed punts inside the 20 and yet still had an opportunity to win the game late.

UF had me and 3 other guys at WR and they were driving to win.

Oklahoma had 5 wins and had a chance to drive the field.

Wins cover up a lot of flaws.

Advertisement
Even the LSU game on paper looked great. Then you watch the game and see LSU had 2 muffed punts inside the 20 and yet still had an opportunity to win the game late.

UF had me and 3 other guys at WR and they were driving to win.

Oklahoma had 5 wins and had a chance to drive the field.

Wins cover up a lot of flaws.
Us having injuries out the wazooh and a bad oc and trash linebackers who couldn’t fill the gap got us beat. Doing dumb **** like peeking in the backfield on a deep shot instead of playing high In cover 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back