Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yourself a favor and try Redbreast 15 if you like Irish Whiskey.
This guy?

20230212_000512.jpg

Advertisement
I usually go the other way with it. Whiskey first, followed by beer. Lately I’ve been changing it up a little bit, going with a Jameson 18 first, since I haven’t been much of an Irish whiskey drinker in the past, and then capping it with a Guinness, keeping with the Irish theme. I don’t know, it just seems right, Irish whiskey, and Irish beer.
You're doing the right thing, my friend!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you seeing drunk visions of a certain offensive coordinator?

Also:

meaning of life chef GIF by South Park
Sadly no.

Second question: Meaning of life changes from age group to age group. You learn and pick up information, then you start to transition from child to adult whilst learning, then as an adult, you slowly but surely implement the information you gained into your own life and then, you create life that you support in the same road of life.

In the middle of all of this is happiness. Happiness is the key to a good life.

Advertisement
The team is not very good but also they had a ruthlessly hard schedule. They lost a lot of close games despite the problems they had with injuries and just having an aging team in a lot of spots

Having Hopkins out for all that time and coming back when it’s too late, Conner is on the way down etc

Check their game results and you can see they only really got beat up by SF and KC they played a lot of tough games
ALSO Kliff is an offensive mind but not a great coach. Watch him and watch Dan Campbell and the differences are obvious. Kliff can run an offense,but I doubt he runs back to college so quickly. That Arizona team fought injuries, GM had a health issue, Murray blew an ACL late in the year. Just seemed to be snake bitten

I’m not sure about this Kingsbury story, but somebody tell me what happened with him in Arizona this past season.

I mean, I know Kyler Murray was injured for a great portion of the season, so obviously, that would have an impact, and I never did watch the HBO AZ Cards in-season special, I’ve been meaning to get around to it, but what caused him to fall flat on his face this year?
Kliff became more consistent this year. Normally his teams collapse at the end of the year, but this season, the entire year was one giant collapse.

I’m not sure about this Kingsbury story, but somebody tell me what happened with him in Arizona this past season.

I mean, I know Kyler Murray was injured for a great portion of the season, so obviously, that would have an impact, and I never did watch the HBO AZ Cards in-season special, I’ve been meaning to get around to it, but what caused him to fall flat on his face this year?
1. He should’ve never been a HC in the nfl
2. Their overall roster is one of the worst in the league, their gm has been terrible. They drafted a LB in b2b years in the first round. Then they traded a first round pick for a tier 3 WR. Should’ve built the trenches, they have a mediocre dline and oline

Also kyler just isn’t that good, he’s above average in the nfl due to him being so small, cant see over the line so that cuts the playbook in half and the defense can now dictate where u go. Injury prone and apparently doesn’t take the game as serious as he should off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back