Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230211_230150.jpg

Advertisement
I'm assuming we'll hear something on Monday. I am very much sure Mario understands the timeline he's on for this hire with spring being so soon. I doubt it'll be someone who's coaching in the Super Bowl, but Monday just feels like the day.

Advertisement
Yes apparently Mario is trying to pry away this SEC OC (he just said someone on his staff so I’m guessing that it is OC because it seems logical).

Although the WR coach does make a little bit of sense too in another scenario. I can clarify when it’s all said and done. I told Cribs the dots I’m trying to connect lol
Petrino + Coley works for me

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're totally correct on the literal translation.

Cajon in Argentina is specifically a casket. I know it at least some countries it is a speaker box. @No_Fly_Zone

Cajones in Argentina are dresser drawers.
argentines usually use pelotas for ballz and not cojones. given my vast experience in the continent and the huge retirement package i have, i know more than you about language, culture, idioms and slang

Advertisement
RSA - did you see or should I say, listen to the Orange Bowl Boys and how they talked about your revelation regarding Brian Johnson from Joe’s - but they gave credit to their discourse for deciphering the Dennis Smith tweet?

Bull****. Those guys stole “Gator Tears” for their OBB Board and now they didn’t credit you for the Brian Johnson revelation.
que? what? vas?

i'm calling my lawyer and suing them for copyright infringement. muddaaffacckkas.

i don't listen to OBB, not only because i'm loyal to CIS (@DMoney @Andrew ) but because it is mindless chit chat, sounds like three guys that are bored and are talking on a three-way call. most UM football podcasts are. i just listen to roman on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back