Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prodigal son returns. Dan Enos, baby.

Im Back Episode 4 GIF by Friends

Advertisement
Right so..

Jeff Scott OC/WR
Brandon Streeter QB
I wouldn't mind Clemson South in Coral Gables. I think Dabo pulled the hook too soon on Streeter. I will not even try to spell the QB's name, but he improved quite a bit from one year to the next. They just finally missed when they recruited a QB wasn't a once in a lifetime QB like Watson and Lawrence, yet they still won the ACC.

The Gattis news leaked out of nowhere on a Sunday morning when no one expected it. I'm thinking the new OC news leaks out tomorrow if the pattern holds. The biggest problem with my theory (other than the fact there's absolutely no evidence or even rumors to support it) is Superbowl Sunday might drown out the news.

Advertisement
Advertisement
sorry to bring in some optimism here but I suspect that we'll be successful with whatever OC he picks, even the names we’re not thrilled about.

With the revamped OL, potential portal WR we can land, TVD and the RB's and gattis being gone, it's going to be night and day from last year
Define “successful”

Advertisement
Started with Yuengling, switched to a double of Weller 12.

Serious In Love GIF by Searchlight Pictures

I usually go the other way with it. Whiskey first, followed by beer. Lately I’ve been changing it up a little bit, going with a Jameson 18 first, since I haven’t been much of an Irish whiskey drinker in the past, and then capping it with a Guinness, keeping with the Irish theme. I don’t know, it just seems right, Irish whiskey, and Irish beer.

Advertisement
The funniest **** on this site is fools acting like they’re too good for Oklahoma and Ohio State offense 😂😂😂

Talking about what doesn’t win championships. Lmaooo GTFO. Program hasn’t won a freakin conference championship but they putting down high performing offense that spent plenty of time in the CFP or conference championship game cuz they don’t beat two teams that constantly have the best players.

Miss me with that bullshyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back