Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'll never understand the fixation with standing college HCs and NFL guys for an OC role. Those are hard to get, especially the NFL guys because most of them are not willing to come back to CFB.

Advertisement
Mario getting to the phone to call potential oc.

sloth GIF

Mario hearing OC doesn’t believe in scoring quickly.

happy sloth GIF

Mario hearing an OC likes a solid O line.

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

Mario approving OC for his list of candidates.

Office Sloth GIF by Disney Zootopia

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he only could hit a Wide Open Chris T Jones, and/or a Wide Open Jonathon Harris for sure TDs, we beat Nebraska in 95 OB....He underthrew Harris by 5yds. If our DL wasn't decimated with injuries, Pat Riley tore his ACL last game of the season, Kenard and Holmes banged up as well, leaving Sapp literally all by himself, was also a back breaker.
I'll never forget that day. You could tell Sapp was just completely wiped out in the 4th quarter. He did everything he could to win the game on his own but just came up short.

Lake just put out an update 5 mins ago:

- confirmed Streeter interviewed this week. Didn’t specify for what role, but he did interview

- confirmed Coley interviewed this week. Same as above.

- confirmed Shannon Dawson is interviewing this weekend

- buzz around Nuss is dwindling

- feeling is Candle will stay at Toledo, but it’s not totally dead yet

- there are more names he knows of but doesn’t have the green light to publish. He also believes more interviews will take place this weekend. Says he struggles to put a timeline on it but really believes someone is hired by Monday/Tuesday at the latest

Advertisement
I'll never forget that day. You could tell Sapp was just completely wiped out in the 4th quarter. He did everything he could to win the game on his own but just came up short.
It was the best performance I've ever seen by a UM DT in 47yrs as a Canes fan...albeit in a loss. He flung Frazier and Berringer (RIP) around like Rag Dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back