Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I F@CKING GOT THE CLUE.
I F@CKING GOT THE CLUE

IT'S BRIAN JOHNSON. THE GENERAL MANAGER OF JOE'S IS NAMED BRIAN JOHNSON. SEE BELOW

WE ARE GETTING BRIAN JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE LINK - https://historymiami.org/brian-johnson-2/

View attachment 229249

View attachment 229247View attachment 229248
a0556973767_10.jpg
9af552844951b1b05a3fbae2c5b14715.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hes a Dan Mullen disciple and would bring that style of Spread offense with him, he's an amazing QB coach and on top of all that he's a monster on the recruiting trail, he's literally everything we are looking for, dude checks all the boxes.

Understood
I think it could be good, but I think it’d be risky too. I wouldn’t classify it as a slam dunk though, JMO.

Advertisement
Understood
I think it could be good, but I think it’d be risky too. I wouldn’t classify it as a slam dunk though, JMO.
I think it would the least risky of all the realistic hires. At bare minimum we would be getting an elite recruiter who can develop QBs.

Advertisement
Taco Hot Dog
Kyle Trash
Jalen Hurts

What's amazing is the job he did with making Taco Hot Dog and Kyle Trash look like competent QBs in his tenure at Florida University.
Then then tremendous work he did with Jalen Hurts.

Enough said. He can tailor his offense for TVD or for Jacurri.
AND THE RUNNING GAME.

OC/QBC and pay him north of 2 million a year, he's worth it.

But also, find someone else, let my Birds promote him to OC.

****, I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place!
I thought you hated Brian Johnson?

Advertisement
Did I miss the page where it made sense to think Johnson was coming here? Keep seeing people say it and feels like I’m missing something because that dude is about to be a NFL OC very soon.

Not sure how legit the source is over there, but I would be happy with Littrell.

I just hope Mario is actually going in this direction with the offense, and all these names aren’t completely BS leaks all for him to hire another bum to run the same slow, plodding crap he has wanted to run all along

I'd love this.

Part of me wants to believe this has traction. With some of the names we've heard (guys who had bad track recrods as OCs, but are decent QB coaches), it wouldn't surprise me if we had an OC who doesnt coach QBs, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back