Official The OC Candidates Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cribby has a reason for everything that relates to this board. No way that's a coincidence.
you are right. you are very right. maybe that was his clue! however, he said directly and clearly that Mario had chosen Candle and that Mario was waiting for Candle to decide. he said that IIRC after he changed his avatar.

Advertisement
He's basically Mario's Fonzworth Bentley.

1676000896639.gif

Nah he’s doing it because of the eagles’ win. Trust me, it’s most likely the eagles.
You could be right, and we will soon see! Maybe candle was the first choice and he didn't want it.. Mario knows getting a guy in here sooner rather than later is important, and the only way that makes sense is if option 2 is one of the only coaches still coaching. Stay tuned!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to Miami Mr. Johnson.
Ha. He also threw out Hankerson as a WR coach to look for…he’s current WR coach for the 49ers.
I’m putting some of his pieces together and if Mario follows his path out of left field. I wonder if Brian Griese a top candidate? Hometown is Miami, current QB coach of San Fran who did wonders with Purdy under shanahan whose one of the brightest offensive minds in football.

Advertisement
Ha. He also threw out Hankerson as a WR coach to look for…he’s current WR coach for the 49ers.
I’m putting some of his pieces together and if Mario follows his path out of left field. I wonder if Brian Griese a top candidate? Hometown is Miami, current QB coach of San Fran who did wonders with Purdy under shanahan who’s one of the brightest offensive minds in football.
Griese has one year of coaching experience and it’s as a QB coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back