The O with Perry (for one game)

ThomasM

Retired from college football
I know we all love King, and we're praying he recovers completely, and quickly. However, I have to say the O looked more complete with Perry in there. No, Perry is NOT better than King. I'm not saying that at all. However, the O we ran with Perry looked more complete. I think Lashlee and Diaz have asked King to carry too much of the load. I mean with Wiggins and Pope dropping passes left and right, I understand. Still, our O just looks like it's relying far too much on King when he's in there.

Is it just me? Are they asking King to do too much?

Advertisement
I know we all love King, and we're praying he recovers completely, and quickly. However, I have to say the O looked more complete with Perry in there. No, Perry is NOT better than King. I'm not saying that at all. However, the O we ran with Perry looked more complete. I think Lashlee and Diaz have asked King to carry too much of the load. I mean with Wiggins and Pope dropping passes left and right, I understand. Still, our O just looks like it's relying far too much on King when he's in there.

We did too many designed runs for him. We should have let him sling it more.

Advertisement
Advertisement

King is way better than Perry

Lashlee called a much better game for Perry.

If Lashlee calls a game with King at QB the way he called it for Perry and we play 88 and 83 instead of 8 and 6 we average 45 a game.

The telegraphed QB draw on 3rd and 2 every ******* time needs to be torn from the playbook, given to me so I can wipe my *** with it, then burnt on Blake Bakers doorstep out of spite.
set up that beautiful 4th down pass to Mallory for 45 yards

Advertisement
Agreed, the playcalling was night and day. I’m tired of those designed QB runs. It’s a handicap. Might as well let him sit in shotgun and takeoff if noones open, rather than a pre-determined draw multiple times a drive. It drives me nuts.

I was saying that all game. Lashlee was far more creative and seemed to get into a flow that we haven't seen since before he got shell shocked by Clemson. It's very clear that King is the best QB on the team, but Lashlee has far more vanilla gameplans for him than we saw tonight with Perry. Baffling.

Advertisement

There are some passes Perry can make that King cannot. Again, this was the first real look we got from Perry this season. The one series against Clemson does not count.

Should do a cut up of the plays that absolutely separate kosi from King..the gap between the two is big. Ball placement ball place ball placement. That’s what kosi is/has been missin

Advertisement
Back