The Non-Safety

Advertisement
I was watching in a bar w/o sound so not sure if the refs or announcers explained... is the rule that where the contact is initiated is where the QB is down? That is the only thing that could possibly make that call make sense.
The entire ball has to be out the end zone for it NOT to be a safety in that situation. Regardless of where QB is contacted…egregious call

Hassleback calls a decent game. I didn’t like him calling out Mario for taking a timeout in OT. Clearly something wasn’t right with their alignment so Mario made a good call there. And guess what, they stuffed the next play. My point is Tim had no idea what defense we were running so how could he have enough insight to know that was a bad timeout? That was poor.

Advertisement
I was watching in a bar w/o sound so not sure if the refs or announcers explained... is the rule that where the contact is initiated is where the QB is down? That is the only thing that could possibly make that call make sense.
Yeah that’s what I believe the rule is. And also that the ENTIRE football needs to be over the white line, not just part of it.

Even then. Absolutely insane blown call.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Rule is if you’ve got U on your fückin lid we can and will reserve the right to bend & or break any pre existing rules in order to teach you a lesson.

I feel like we are still under motherfückin Jim Crow in the ACC

No matter what we need to get to the back of the bus & we sure as shït ain’t gonna have a spot at the table.

Needless to say, I absolutely detest this conference and ESPIN’s coverage of our program. It makes me sick this clumsy shït.

Our kids were exposed to potential injury and unnecessary drama due to this malicious shït. I’m all for putting them on blast early and often. Seriously, it can’t get more blatant. Every Saturday we line up 11 v 12.

It’s like these backwater good ol’ boy schools are on a perpetual power play vs Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back