The Non-Safety

Advertisement
Advertisement
When Wiggins was **** talking Horton (I think) late in the fourth quarter the announcers said he was lucky he didn’t get flagged and a teammate came over to pull him away. But after seeing Guidry flagged last week I couldn’t help but notice Dabo out almost to the hash mark to pull the kid off the field.

Miami suffers from selective enforcement of rules every week.

Advertisement
That was the CB Wiggins. Idk if you could see it on tv but the ref was walking behind them and watched the scene the entire time.

He was also talking mad **** to our bench the whole game

He was right there and you have to wonder WTH did they hear? When they called that same penalty on Flagg. When we played GT after a great stop by the defense. Flagg looked down at him for a millisecond🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
After a timeout or commercial break in the 4th our team with bench players and coaches are on the field and so is Clemson, same exact situation. Explain why the officials (several) were only running our team off the field while theirs remained. Allowed them to continue game planning while scattering our team.

Fans that were there👏👏🙌

Advertisement
That was a clear safety, Hellen Keller could see that. They replayed it and still didn’t make the right call.
Honestly, at this point UM needs to start filing lawsuits. These ACC refs are damaging the brand. Or we need to just pony up the money and get the **** out of the ACC. I convinced we will never get a fair shake in this shiiit conference and these refs. We’re not even talking about subject calls like pass interference or holding.
These are reviewable plays and they STILL GET IT WRONG.

Nobody is gonna talk about it because we won, but that sht was so egregious, I thought I was gonna flip out.
That was a critical call and could have been the deciding factor of the game.
Next time it could burn us and at some point it will AGAIN, like GT. We can’t keep letting this happen and I hope UM administration is on their *** even though we won.
Fair ball game is all we ask from these ACC *****.

Just like Chaney was clearly down vs GT.. The school should've went all out against the officiating about that because it directly affected the outcome of the game.. noone cares about a random missed call throughout the game

There needs to be cameras set at the goal lines in every game. The pylon cameras are not expensive. I have no idea how they could justify that call. They also need to use their home field advantage of the advanced imaging system they have at Hard Rock.

Another one is the CB on the attempted fade to Horton. How that was not unsportsmanlike conduct blows my mind. James Williams has been hit with that penalty on plays obviously less egregious.

Also the defender pushing down the PR in the first half. Two obvious misses.

I hate unsportsmanlike conduct penalties as much as the next guy, but sometimes it’s clear what fits the mold of that penalty.
The Clemson CB was literally asking for the call and the ref refused. Even Dabo left the sidelines to pull him out the game.

Another one was the unsportsmanlike call on Cam McCormick for brushing the refs hand off of him during the skirmish for the fumble George and Smith recovered for the TD. McCormick thought it was a Clemson player grabbing him from behind, he never knew it was a ref because he never looked back. We had to kickoff from our 20 and Clemson began their drive at the 50 yard line.

Advertisement
Back