The Noles are freakin out....

beldar.jpglangston.jpg

Advertisement
I hope signing day falls the way we all hope or I see a lot of posters who will be eating that crow pie...too many 100% Cane and Cane locks are being thrown around, this is still recruiting

Never understood this. So what?

People take being right far too serious. So you think we get half of our targets or less and I think we get all of them. Is it really that serious if one of us is wrong and has to "eat crow"?

its not about being right or wrong, its about people bashing FSU/UF/Notre Dame fans for thinking they are getting everybody when people on our board are doing the samething. what makes them delusional and not us?

Pretty easy. We think we're getting a bunch of local kids. They think they're getting all of OUR local kids. See the difference?

i see your point, feeling more confident on local kids than a school hours away. i just dont think we get all 8 targets, just my opinion and i hope that i am wrong

I have no problem with some posters being mopes and thinking we're not getting local guys. I was only explaining why some of us are very confident about getting the local guys.

Advertisement
haha, wow I remember that Warchant pic of all their mods/insiders from years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back