The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
It’s in Mario’s interest to stoke fan excitement in Miami. Don’t think for one moment that his Agent isn’t involved in this somehow.
Of course. Any agent wants to talk to a potential employer of their client like their Dr. Evil. That’s called doing his job.

Advertisement
So why did Mario lose to Oregon State and Cal last year? Not sure we would have been happy with that year 3. He’s got a good defense and recruits like **** but losses like that scare me. Ohio State has not looked good this year. I want to see more from Mario/OSU

Lil bit of a combination. But old school definitely the heavy lean. Look at a good amount of old school coaches around the country. Most have a decent level of success.
ch9E9S93DnjgY.gif

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal has a $9 million buyout plus the endless support of nike Bagman. At Miami he would endless restrictions and former players adding in their 2 cents at every turn. He is staying in Oregon an banking his money.

Go Canes
We can beat that salary...that's about what CMD makes right? If we can pay someone 4mil that's proven NOTHING as a P5 HC, then we pay someone who has proven an upward trajectory 5-6mil. Maybe 5.25-5.50. Then if Mario can't turn it around we can all agree that we have a 9win ceiling program. CMD just can't handle the bulls eye on ur chest that comes with being the HC at UM....and that's okay, few coaches can. I just hope that he realizes it and doesn't take it personal. He can be a semi-successful coach at the G5 level or a stud DC at the P5 level. But leading a major P5 program, especially one hated on as much as our Canes, it's just a cut above his coaching ability at this time.

So why did Mario lose to Oregon State and Cal last year? Not sure we would have been happy with that year 3. He’s got a good defense and recruits like **** but losses like that scare me. Ohio State has not looked good this year. I want to see more from Mario/OSU
When Alabama struggles do you blame Satan? A coach especially a head coach is essentially a high level puppet master. He has a job to do & it begins with establishing a teams identity & a winning mentality, it ends with hiring the right staff and delegating within...

When Alabama struggles do you blame Satan? A coach especially a head coach is essentially a high level puppet master. He has a job to do & it begins with establishing a teams identity & a winning mentality, it ends with hiring the right staff and delegating within...

That’s cool but what about the losing record in a 100 game sample and losses to trash just last season?

Advertisement
We can beat that salary...that's about what CMD makes right? If we can pay someone 4mil that's proven NOTHING as a P5 HC, then we pay someone who has proven an upward trajectory 5-6mil. Maybe 5.25-5.50. Then if Mario can't turn it around we can all agree that we have a 9win ceiling program. CMD just can't handle the bulls eye on ur chest that comes with being the HC at UM....and that's okay, few coaches can. I just hope that he realizes it and doesn't take it personal. He can be a semi-successful coach at the G5 level or a stud DC at the P5 level. But leading a major P5 program, especially one hated on as much as our Canes, it's just a cut above his coaching ability at this time.
Y'all gotta stop with this victim mentality ****. Reality is we have ZERO bullseye on us. Reality is nationally we aren't relevant & teams look to us as momentum builders. Think about it. Over the last ten years how many **** eaters have you seen throwing down the u. How many commentators have you heard talk about what's wrong with us while you guys swear all of them are just hating... I'm sorry but they're not. Until we change the narrative than we just are what we are. A middle of the pack squad from a weak conference...

I feel guilty for saying if this ****boys alma mater can simply skull **** us **** be on his way. We'll see if god is a cane cause the irony in the **** eaters who gave us him sending him back to the sea he came from would be beautiful & poetic all the same. Matter of fact I'll say it now. If fspoo can just simply whoop us, then all y'all invited to tootsies for the after party on me. Champagne rooms for everybody. & Trust I can do that.
What name should I tell them I’m with at Tootsies? Poops table?

Advertisement
That’s cool but what about the losing record in a 100 game sample and losses to trash just last season?
You're grasping for straws my man. How exactly is his hundred game sample size relevant when 3 quarters of it was from an fiu program that he started from scratch... You know what his sample size is at Oregon? It's 38 games. He's 28-10 in that time frame. With an Oregon team that he had to build coming off a 7-5 team. Losses last year... You mean when everyone in college football was either taking the season off cause of covid, missing games on the regular for protocol or simply going bat**** mad in this ****ed world we live in? You mean that same team going through covid madness and breaking in a new starting QB and 3 new olinemen. A new running back and a new wr, 3 true freshman starters on defense and how many starters out? C'mon bruh. If you wanna hate on Mario than just say that. But don't say nonsense and than expect a civil response. That makes me feel it's more Manny defense. You know what nick Sabans record was at lsu (a school at the time similar to Oregon where he had to build it) in the same sample size with same trajectory as Mario? Satan was 23-16 in 5 seasons opposed to Mario being 28-10... Would you have the same argument for him? Obviously I'm not saying Mario is Satan. But would you question Satan based solely upon his record in that timeframe & several bad losses?

Advertisement
Back