The nobody gives a crap update

That’s cool but what about the losing record in a 100 game sample and losses to trash just last season?
Did you know Pete Carroll lost six (6) games to unranked conference opponents, when USC was ranked in the Top 5? Multiple losses in season. Top-ranked USC lost at home to unranked Stanford as a 41-point favorite.

Evaluating Mario from his FIU days is just dumb. FIU had only been a program for five years. No one is going to win there. Even Butch is only a game or few over .500, a sign of excellent coaching given the locale.

1-0 vs. Manny, BTW.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel guilty for saying if this ****boys alma mater can simply skull **** us **** be on his way. We'll see if god is a cane cause the irony in the **** eaters who gave us him sending him back to the sea he came from would be beautiful & poetic all the same. Matter of fact I'll say it now. If fspoo can just simply whoop us, then all y'all invited to tootsies for the after party on me. Champagne rooms for everybody. & Trust I can do that.

well, consider this my RSVP. I'll get my own Uber over there...

If we get molly whopped by them I'll buy out the upstairs. Well just call the place poopsies and I'll send out a mass text.
What’s funny is that I was just said that to Devin’s Bush’s uncle today. Just have them beat us by 3 then they’ll send Blake and Manny to their maker and we can burn their presence from our record books.

Advertisement
What’s funny is that I was just said that to Devin’s Bush’s uncle today. Just have them beat us by 3 then they’ll send Blake and Manny to their maker and we can burn their presence from our record books.
Reality is that's the one gaurenteed loss that would send him on his way. He could lose 5 games and still have a shot. But if one of them is to the ***** holes he won't make it through the year.

I feel guilty for saying if this ****boys alma mater can simply skull **** us **** be on his way. We'll see if god is a cane cause the irony in the **** eaters who gave us him sending him back to the sea he came from would be beautiful & poetic all the same. Matter of fact I'll say it now. If fspoo can just simply whoop us, then all y'all invited to tootsies for the after party on me. Champagne rooms for everybody. & Trust I can do that.
I am in.. let me ask my wife

Advertisement
physical-effects-of-depression-1066890_final-88d54295f77e42d6acce6f096bec1da0.gif

If we win only one more game,it better be FSU.

If that means we don't get to party with @Poopscoop, then so be it. We'll just have to find another way.
He’s just being literal. We lose to FSU he’s gone but @Poopscoop will also tell you if we lose 40-17 to UVA on Thursday Night Football (Yes, people. Prime time Thursday) then there’s no way he even boards the bus.

Advertisement
You're grasping for straws my man. How exactly is his hundred game sample size relevant when 3 quarters of it was from an fiu program that he started from scratch... You know what his sample size is at Oregon? It's 38 games. He's 28-10 in that time frame. With an Oregon team that he had to build coming off a 7-5 team. Losses last year... You mean when everyone in college football was either taking the season off cause of covid, missing games on the regular for protocol or simply going bat**** mad in this ****ed world we live in? You mean that same team going through covid madness and breaking in a new starting QB and 3 new olinemen. A new running back and a new wr, 3 true freshman starters on defense and how many starters out? C'mon bruh. If you wanna hate on Mario than just say that. But don't say nonsense and than expect a civil response. That makes me feel it's more Manny defense. You know what nick Sabans record was at lsu (a school at the time similar to Oregon where he had to build it) in the same sample size with same trajectory as Mario? Satan was 23-16 in 5 seasons opposed to Mario being 28-10... Would you have the same argument for him? Obviously I'm not saying Mario is Satan. But would you question Satan based solely upon his record in that timeframe & several bad losses?

Generally winners tend to win where ever they go. There are a few coaches on a lot of people’s lists that are doing well at historically bad schools. He’s had a lot of experience since those days so I’d be willing to look past that.

Looking at Oregon, it was only last season he was losing to teams with a lot less talent. If that’s not a red flag it’s something to take into account. We probably aren’t at the point where we can be picky. But we’re talking backing in a brinks truck for far from a sure thing, regardless of the OSU win. But hey beggars can’t be choosers at this point.

I don’t have anything personal with the guy, he’s a former Cane and don’t blame him for leaving Golden for Saban. I just have the firm belief winners win no matter what. Def want to see how this season plays out. If he doesn’t implode and lose to teams with inferior talent I’m all in.

How ironic would it be for FSU and Miami to both finish 1-11, with FSU’s lone win over us.

After the ACC dreamed of annual FSU-Miami ACC championship games rivaling the games from the 80s and 90s.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back