The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
If Manny Is fired and we keep Blake I will personally refund all my subscription fees back to all posters here Lol. That’s a promise.
Any speculation about Blake's replacement? Will they get a leader or another yes man? Is Highsmith a consideration? If so, is he interested? If so, would he be a good choice?

Just reminded me of one lf the funniest skits ever.

VacantSinfulHairstreak-max-1mb.gif

I was a Manny supporter and believed he just need time. I wanted Manny to succeed because he was young, knew the city, knew the program, and could talk. Turns out he's just a guy. Not the guy to lead us anymore. I don't even care if we win the coastal (which we won't), we need a major upgrade. Same story different season for the Canes.

Advertisement
As I posted last night I’d be surprised to see King play next week. The last couple games it’s been obvious he’s been short hopping throws , no matter how you feel about him he’s never had an issue with that. Well as some people here suspected he hurt his shoulder in the Alabama game and has been playing banged up. There’s things you can do to help subdue if but the kid is legit hurt. He’s a warrior and I respect the **** out of him for trying, but he needs to sit. He doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone .

When I said Msu could be the beginning of the wheels coming off I meant it, there’s a lot of unhappy people from Bot’s, former players and current players. It could definitely get worse.

As for the buyout , it’s chump change. It’s close or even less than what we gave Temple. That’s not even an issue.

TS was puking off and on during the game because he was sick as a dog. Too bad theres not more guys like him and King.

Mario will 100 % be the first call ( shocker) , he’ll probably get the second and third call too.

Next week expect the depth chart to have some changes, some different faces getting more burn. Both Elijah’s being a couple . It’s sad it takes to reaching an epic meltdown before the light goes on. If LT doesn’t play next week officially be concerned. He was supposed to play yesterday.

As of today Manny is on the hot seat imo his hail mary shot to save his job is making wholesale changes, putting in young guys , hoping and praying for a spark/miracle. Because at this point its more a when. not if.
Any explanation as to why LT isn’t playing?

That Columbus connection (Lemonis and Mario) helps but what type of money will Miami be willing to spend to bring Mario and a national contending staff? Mario and his buddy are great, but it's not enough; the program would just be spinning its wheels...again
After Manny's first year there was talks with Mario. He was on board, but hes not stupid. He required assurances ($$$ for staff, recruiting, etc.)

If we get Mario, it will at the very least show a financial commitment to the football team that we haven't seen before.

Advertisement
King fired a beauty to Smith at the end and Smith's effort was poor. And another to Brinson that was caught out of bounds. Our problem might be a lack of anyone fast enough to get behind the DBs.
While that might be true, those are the throws we’ve seen made. There have been a few threads reviewing past games where King poorly read and either missed an open person going deep or just didn’t make the throw.

Last edited:
Any speculation about Blake's replacement? Will they get a leader or another yes man? Is Highsmith a consideration? If so, is he interested? If so, would he be a good choice?
It’s not popular for some but Highsmith is the guy i want , i want competitive , hungry people leading this program. Who knows what winning looks like.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We ran majority hitches and routes where the wr’s sat down. Mostly all short and intermediate stuff. Some of that was because Msu was giving huge cushions because they did respect the speed. But the biggest reason was King can’t put anything on the ball. Majority of all his misses the last two weeks are short hopping in the dirt. That’s never been an issue with him.
It is amazing how well king did for being that hurt. You could tell when he sacrificed his body on the sideline and came down hard on his shoulder that he was in serious pain (and ran back to the locker after). I was amazed that he was back out there for the next series!

And that perfect throw to Mallory that that **** dropped… when they showed the side view. It was perfect and he threw a f-ing dart! Amazing with all u said about the injury.

Advertisement
Lemonis went to high school (Columbus) with Mario and has mentioned him on several radio interviews of the years as a really intelligent guy. Carol Soffer already offered to buy our Mario's contract when Richt left so I would expect her to do the same this time around.

Advertisement
Back