The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
We had a BOT member that was willing to make Mario happen three years ago
I respect you have inside info. Believe me, I want that to happen. It’s been a rough 15 years or so. It’s like they don’t understand what this team meant to our community. If they put together a top coaching staff and organization and start competing for championships, that money for coaches will be chump change.

I respect you have inside info. Believe me, I want that to happen. It’s been a rough 15 years or so. It’s like they don’t understand what this team meant to our community. If they put together a top coaching staff and organization and start competing for championships, that money for coaches will be chump change.
I always expect Miami to F what they touch , like I just said “ we could’ve had Mario three years ago”. There has to be something drastic or we’ll remain in the same mess. I don’t blame anyone for being pessimistic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only 3 BOT members ****ed?! Good God, what a joke! Shows majority don’t care. How many BOT members give a **** and who carries the loudest and biggest stick? Usually 2-4 people on any Board make the decisions…

Hope for losses folks. Blow this **** up by mid October!

they don't stay billionaires by throwing away "chump change" without results...
7812784F-75C4-4A53-AB24-90EA7D64382A.png

What happens if Garcia starts goes for 350 yards and 3-4 TDs the next two games…..

Will King get the job back
I don’t know how good Garcia is but my guess is the coaches don’t have too much confidence in him if they were willing to play an injured King over him. Also I assume some of the mobility will be lost with Garcia under center

Advertisement
Only 3 BOT members ****ed?! Good God, what a joke! Shows majority don’t care. How many BOT members and who carries the loudest and stick? Usually 2-4 people on any Board.

Hope for losses folks. Blow this **** up by mid October!
Believe it or not, several BoTs actually focus on the University part...

shocking I know...

If Manny Is fired and we keep Blake I will personally refund all my subscription fees back to all posters here Lol. That’s a promise.
Yeah, that is a pill that even the BOT couldn't swallow. Forget football. EVERY major sport the University is involved in has regressed. That is ALL on an inept Athletic Director.

What could the excuse possibly be to keep him? His tenure here has involved two investigations with the NCAA, and no athletic improvement.

He needs to go first, and possibly arrested for stealing money from the University. No way he earned his salary his time here.

Advertisement
I don’t know how good Garcia is but my guess is the coaches don’t have too much confidence in him if they were willing to play an injured King over him. Also I assume some of the mobility will be lost with Garcia under center
Respectfully these coaches aren’t a good barometer since they don’t have confidence in anyone not old enough to rent a car

Advertisement
Back