The nobody gives a crap update

Advertisement
Smh at Mario getting the call 4 years late. Clemson is at a regression this year and we can’t do anything to take advantage of it. Any update on Blake? With that being said even if Mario is the call I hope they do their due diligence and interviews

For the record, Mario definitely got a call in the previous searches (outside of Diaz). However, it was a fairly tough decision deciding between Richt and Cristobal, who at the time was still an Alabama assistance and failed at his previous HC stop.

King fired a beauty to Smith at the end and Smith's effort was poor. And another to Brinson that was caught out of bounds. Our problem might be a lack of anyone fast enough to get behind the DBs.
We ran majority hitches and routes where the wr’s sat down. Mostly all short and intermediate stuff. Some of that was because Msu was giving huge cushions because they did respect the speed. But the biggest reason was King can’t put anything on the ball. Majority of all his misses the last two weeks are short hopping in the dirt. That’s never been an issue with him.

If Diaz is fired, he should not be allowed to be gainfully employed by the University of Miami. He has done nothing to improve the performance of any athletic program we've had here. None.
One question I’d like answered: Does UM have a good dental plan? If no, why not? If yes, why does Blake James have crooked and yellow-gray teeth?

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I posted last night I’d be surprised to see King play next week. The last couple games it’s been obvious he’s been short hopping throws , no matter how you feel about him he’s never had an issue with that. Well as some people here suspected he hurt his shoulder in the Alabama game and has been playing banged up. There’s things you can do to help subdue if but the kid is legit hurt. He’s a warrior and I respect the **** out of him for trying, but he needs to sit. He doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone .

When I said Msu could be the beginning of the wheels coming off I meant it, there’s a lot of unhappy people from Bot’s, former players and current plays. It could definitely get worse.

As for the buyout , it’s chump change. It’s close or even less than what we gave Temple. That’s not even an issue.

TS was puking off and on during the game because he was sick as a dog. Too bad theres not more guys like him and King.

Mario will 100 % be the first call ( shocker) , he’ll probably get the second and third call too.

Next week expect the depth chart to have some changes, some different faces getting more burn. Both Elijah’s being a couple . It’s sad it takes to reaching an epic meltdown before the light goes on. If LT doesn’t play next week officially be concerned. He was supposed to play yesterday.

As of today Manny is on the hot seat imo his hail mary shot to save his job is making wholesale changes, putting in young guys , hoping and praying for a spark/miracle. Because at this point its more a when. not if.
Are we seriously going to go after Mario? Can we afford him? More specifically, can we afford his staff? Does the BoT really care? Does it really matter that former players are upset? I love our former players, but they cannot help. Love that they have a brotherhood other schools don’t have, but it just doesn’t matter. Ed Reed is one of the best all time guys. He cant help this. The BOT and the President have to decide what type of program they want.

Are we seriously going to go after Mario? can we afford him? More specifically, can we afford his staff? Does the BoT really care? Does it really matter that former players are upset? I love our former players, but they cannot help. Love that they have a brotherhood other schools don’t have, but it just doesn’t matter. Ed Reed is one of the best all time guys. He cant help this. The BOT and the President has to decide what type of program they want.
We had a BOT member that was willing to make Mario happen three years ago

The program's dead. There is no coming back. If there are truly only 3 BOT's who are ****ed about how this team plays, then it's over. Time to either embrace a team who's ceiling is 6 to 8 wins per year or find a new team (one that actually gives a **** about football). As long as they can cash in on vintage "U" gear and fans obsess over "the good ole days" nothing will change.

Advertisement
Miami hasn't had a decent coach since 2002 OR a decent QB. No LB's,or game changing special teams players either. Swagger non-existent, horrible coaching (Manny never had a pedigree; why was he hired?) If UM can't hire Cristobal go after Hugh Freeze who can coach, recruit and has the ability to bring in a top notch staff. Say what you want about D'Eriq King but he turned the ball over FOUR times (most QB's would have been benched).

Who is a list of Miami's "influential" donors?

Clearly Lemonis is an alpha voice (for atheltics) on BoT...
That Columbus connection (Lemonis and Mario) helps but what type of money will Miami be willing to spend to bring Mario and a national contending staff? Mario and his buddy are great, but it's not enough; the program would just be spinning its wheels...again

Advertisement
That Columbus connection (Lemonis and Mario) helps but what type of money will Miami be willing to spend to bring Mario and a national contending staff? Mario and his buddy are great, but it's not enough; the program would just be spinning its wheels...again
Lemonis is the DBag who came up with the "E before the W" statement. He's absolutely part of the problem

Advertisement
Back