The New Miami -new unis

Thanks, u just proved my point. Miami valued speed over bulk? When u think of speed in cars u think of new Ferrari and Lambos, flashy. When u think of bulk in cars u think old school American muscle cars, traditional.

Nothing about the traditional throwbacks we wear now fits the program. We are heading in a new direction. We are not trying to bring back the old Miami, this is The New Miami. U can bet Manny is going to change everything Richt did including the uniforms. U have to let go of the past.

Oh and also, to think Nike didn't help with marketing let's me know u don't know what you're talking about. We were one of the first schools to get a contract with them. Nike helped The U to be the well known brand and logo that it is today.

And what paint job still looks the best on a Ferrari? Traditional ferrari red.

Advertisement
Like I said, we've never been a school to wear traditional uniforms. How our uniforms look is only an opinion. Us being a school that usually doesn't wear throwbacks is a FACT.

Our uniforms should reflect the city which is flashy. Where has trying to relive the past got us? Manny said this is TNM, and by the looks of things since he took over, he means EVERYTHING.
Preach brotha

MiAmI NeVeR woRE TrAdiTionAl uniForMs

0ada6409f2c6a4eb6cc128c3aa8ed1cc.jpg

MiAmI NeVeR woRE TrAdiTionAl uniForMs

View attachment 78129

I mean for one that's clearly not all of the uniforms we have had. Since we have been relevant we have always switched it up and been ahead of the wave. And since u like traditional should we just go back to wearing the gold and green full time? Yeah, why not. All of the old heads that are 90 will love them for nostalgia purposes.

Advertisement
Unis are great. Shut the **** up & leave them alone. If you want flashy go follow that ***aloon Marios team.

Advertisement
Back