The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
5 of 6 in our house but it has taken 6 weeks to get all 5. I still have a small cough 3 weeks later. Still not as bad as Covid for me. Feel better!

With an insane loaded year of receivers in our backyard with game changers like Hykeem Williams , Inniss,Brown , and Jean and we completely whiff on all of them and have a BCC level depth chart at WR. Why are we not overpaying for these kids? Do whatever it takes at this point. Unacceptable
Gotta drop the WR coach before you start overbidding for recruits.

Advertisement
They don’t have Venables there to evaluate and coach that line up that is a big loss. And they don’t have any Trevor Lawrence in that class. They used to land 5 star qbs and stud south Florida receivers I don’t see that anymore. I agree they won’t be terrible but they are falling off from what they had which was yearly playoff runs and natties
They fell off bc the 5 star dj was ultra jag
And they lost a lot of coordinators
And Dabo promoted a bunch of yes men
They’ll be back next year
Klubnick will have them rolling again
Dabo has kept his trentches loaded
And he has enough skill talent to win with a good qb which he looks like he has again
Mario needs another 1-2 class to catch up

A8A794DD-B984-4E93-A270-651BE9D23B94.jpeg

With an insane loaded year of receivers in our backyard with game changers like Hykeem Williams , Inniss,Brown , and Jean and we completely whiff on all of them and have a BCC level depth chart at WR. Why are we not overpaying for these kids? Do whatever it takes at this point. Unacceptable

We were the highest NIL offer for Innis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Encouraging kids to take less money will hopefully catch up with them. If Innis gets injured or busts it will be a great lesson for future studs in south florida. Not rooting for the kid to fail but it will certainly be a case study used for or against Ohio State in the coming classes.

It’s the right mindset if we are keeping it 100. Don’t jump over a dollar to get a dime. Seems a little riskier with the smoke around Hartline but Ohio St is a strong investment if you want to catch a football for a living. We need a few years in a row of sending under rated guys to the league to get guys like this unless we go complete air raid or land an ace recruiter. Both seem highly unlikely at the moment

Advertisement
It’s crazy how everything now is just UM offered triple but my heart was elsewhere lol these kids aren’t turning down sizably more money. Just wish it was honest that someone made an offer but I already have one here so I’m staying.

It’s crazy how everything now is just UM offered triple but my heart was elsewhere lol these kids aren’t turning down sizably more money. Just wish it was honest that someone made an offer but I already have one here so I’m staying.

Who said triple? It was bigger than Taint's offer, but it wasn't triple.

Advertisement
Back