The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Well…… I know a guy that stood next to Innis, Damari Brown and Fletcher at the urinals while business was being done at half-time last night and vehemently expressed how much they were needed in an effort to make them forget the half of football they witnessed.

That’s how desperate the situation has gotten. Recruiting at every desperate and down in the gutter opportunity. There were witnesses!!

View attachment 214234
38E79ABE-D972-4447-9C84-33DD10B8CD4C.gif

Advertisement
Innis would be a major coup but I just don’t see it unless Mario announces Gattis is gone and has a quick hire for a stud but knowing Mario it’ll take 120 days to gets an OC replacement
There is a brilliant OC just sitting around collecting a check from an NFL team. If we are going to throw $5 at a WR coach to come in and do the job, like some suggested, go get the real one.

Advertisement
TrumpyCane might sound crazy here but Innis will flip. He’s been a bit too vocal on social media about Miami even responding to other HS tweets lately especially with all the smoke
Jmo but that’s why I feel the opposite. If he has nothing to hide in his commitment to OSU, he can feel comfortable commenting about us. If there was smoke, he’d be more on the DL with his comments.

Would love for you to be right though.

Jmo but that’s why I feel the opposite. If he has nothing to hide in his commitment to OSU, he can feel comfortable commenting about us. If there was smoke, he’d be more on the DL with his comments.

Would love for you to be right though.

The difference in TrumpyCane’s I lion though is he isn’t saying anything positive on social media

One of his tweets was “at least the pregame was good”

Could’ve jjst said nothing and it made it seem like we are awful (which we are)

Advertisement
Well…… I know a guy that stood next to Innis, Damari Brown and Fletcher at the urinals while business was being done at half-time last night and vehemently expressed how much they were needed in an effort to make them forget the half of football they witnessed.

That’s how desperate the situation has gotten. Recruiting at every desperate and down in the gutter opportunity. There were witnesses!!

View attachment 214234

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I’m not ready to say anything is dead yet.
Man Mario is a straight up recruiting machine, if we see major improvements on the field next season I swear we can legit get top 5 classes every year like some Georgia, Bama, Ohio St type stuff

Advertisement
God if Mario can just hire a legit spread OC like Garrett Riley, Herman, or even a Mullen this thing can take off

We can get the caliber of kids to ascend

It’s really this simple, lol. Yes we have several other issues that need to be addressed, but this one is the most pressing and improves this program’s future immediately. It’s not hard.

Advertisement
Back