The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
Inniss can be the modern day Highsmith/Bratton building this program back to dominance from the ground up!
Inniss would make everything so much better on offense. He’s that dude. Add Robby Washington and his big play ability and you immediately are better. Same thing with McClain and corner! Just be ware, because having nice new toys to work with doesn’t mean as freshman the team will be nasty. Because A& M is proof it takes more

Advertisement
Inniss would make everything so much better on offense. He’s that dude. Add Robby Washington and his big play ability and you immediately are better. Same thing with McClain and corner! Just be ware, because having nice new toys to work with doesn’t mean as freshman the team will be nasty. Because A& M is proof it takes more
Wait, i thought GERDis could 'fək up a WR room wirh Rice, Owens, and Moss in it?

Advertisement
Dont see this happening.

Fletcher slight chance like 10%...as i think someone could pry him from OSU...dont think it would be us though

When's the last time someone flipped an OSU WR commit? I'm sure it's happened since Hartline has been there, but I can't imagine it's been very often.

Inniss is WR1 this cycle. A class of him Washington and Joseph at WR would be optimal.

Advertisement
The more I think about it, the more I think UM NIL people have to make Inniss a deal he can't refuse. Inniss will have a far greater impact at UM and is more valuable to UM than he will be at OSU for a couple of reasons. OSU already has a crazy talented WR group, and Inniss is most likely going to be just another member of a talented OSU WR room. At UM, he will come in and immediately move to the top of the WR room. In addition to his superior marginal utility to UM from a talent standpoint, Inniss will bring to UM the attitude it takes to stomp out the cancer in the UM locker room. OSU already has a great culture and has hard workers. Inniss will be another member of their culture there, but he can be one of the people who sets the culture at UM and be a Mel Bratton and Ed Reed type of dude at UM. UM NIL people just need to recognize this and do what it takes to bring Inniss to UM.

Come to UM and be a legend and hometown hero, or go to OSU and maybe be just another guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back