The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not the same when you’re a defensive player whereas the play caller on offense dictates how much you might or might not eat.
The fact that you’re arguing why a player isn’t coming to Miami after a win, despite just pulling a top 3 player in the country after an a$$ whooping against Duke…tells me all I need to know about where your fandom is.

Oh and brain cell count.

Yall getting too crazy thinking we getting everyone because we got Cormani when he was leaning for us in the summer. He will have a impact but not as big as tall think. The product on the field hurting us if we looked OK plus getting Cormani it would be different

Advertisement
Yall getting too crazy thinking we getting everyone because we got Cormani when he was leaning for us in the summer. He will have a impact but not as big as tall think. The product on the field hurting us if we looked OK plus getting Cormani it would be different
It's called selling early playing time and being a good recruiter.

Advertisement

Nobody thought we were getting Cormani, and the results on the field had people barely even paying attention to his announcement.

I dont think anyone thinks we get everyone, but if Cristobal can land Cormani then I wouldn't call any individual recruit a stretch, even if we lose out.

Advertisement
He will have a huge impact

Wrong.

Advertisement
Back