The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
A great way to change that reputation would be to hire a good oc! Which is why I don’t understand if gattis is truly going to be out why he is still employed?! This is literally evidence it’s hurting with massive recruits.
Exactly. I don't expect an air raid but Gattis (unless he is gone) better change some **** up.

Advertisement
in a good way or a bay way?
Confused Head Scratch GIF by State Farm
I said yesterday in this thread he was sticking with Osu. I just made it clear after @CANEONME post.

Put a bow on this one. It’s done. Osu
Any ideas of where we go at receiver at this point? We have two slot guys committed which is great but nothing on the outside and certainly need 3+ outside guys and 1 - 2 hybrid WRs to flip the room.

Advertisement
I'm with you on that. And maybe I'm crazy, maybe in several years if everybody is getting paid, maybe it works itself out.

But I don't see how this works when there are 40, 50, 60 kids in the locker room currently who are making nothing or peanuts and here comes a 17 year old with $1.8M in the bank and he's getting $500K a year. Half these kids are busts. What if the kid who is making all this money isn't as good as someone else at his position, but he's higher paid? Won't the collectives want the kids they "represent" to play, so people know who they are?

Anyway, we've talked NIL on this board ad nauseum. There are a million nuances here, we can go back and forth about this all day. I just don't see how this is good for the sport in any way, although I absolutely believe in Capitalism and if someone is willing to pay it, then the kids deserve it and I'm glad they are. The old people who don't actually play the sport have been getting rich for far too long.

I just don't see how you establish/built a culture when kids are making this much money without doing anything yet. And I don't know how hard 17 year olds are going to work with this much money being given to them guaranteed. But I don't know anything, just saying this seems headed towards a very bad conclusion.
100% spot on how I feel

Any ideas of where we go at receiver at this point? We have two slot guys committed which is great but nothing on the outside and certainly need 3+ outside guys and 1 - 2 hybrid WRs to flip the room.
Por.....tal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back