The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Mario has a reputation now with his offensive football. There’s no denying that. He has to change that.
Star Wars Doom GIF

Advertisement
I've been saying it for me a minute, but a true X WR is what we need. Love the guys we have coming in, but they aren't those true X types. And we have been missed on those guys.
In fairness, Inniss wasn’t that either. He’s barely 6’0’’.

We’re going to need to literally throw absurd amounts of money at dudes in the portal until we establish some sort of trust with the high schoolers.

No one thought we were gonna get a kid like this based on the offense we rolled out and not upgrading OCs right? NIL only goes so far. This kid wants to be a future top 10 pick

When Golden was here, we all used to sarcastically ask about any recruit or transfer, “Can he play DT?”

I was hoping “can he play WR?” wouldn’t be next under Mario, but here we are.

Advertisement
If the title was virtually the same and so was the money, why would he leave OSU? He's a lifer there unless he gets a HC gig somewhere. Now, if he gets passed over for OC (not even a co-OC role), yeah, he might bolt.

Also....

It’s time for the football gods to show us favor and take Gattis to be OSU OC angering Hartline enough to leave while handing us Innis

Happy The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF

Sticking with Osu . Hartline isn’t leaving .

yup, as soon as I heard from the Ohio St guy that he knew Innis was definitely signing in two weeks I knew we were cooked. Unfortunately that guy is the Cribby of the Buckeyes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Innis at that ceremony with all them Canes and Bain committing. How does this kid sit there and go yeah I still want to go play at O$U and not put on with these guys from Miami.
I think it’s pretty easy for him looking at OSU recent WR track record tbh.

With that being said he just seems like the type to go to Bama or UGA if it wasn’t OSU. Never saw him coming here, him and Carnell Tate were clowning us on Twitter during the Florida St game

I think it’s pretty easy for him looking at OSU recent WR track record tbh.

With that being said he just seems like the type to go to Bama or UGA if it wasn’t OSU. Never saw him coming here, him and Carnell Tate were clowning us on Twitter during the Florida St game
Olave and Wilson are ballin in the NFL their rookie years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back