The new Brandon Inniss Thread

Advertisement
fk osu and any kid that chooses to go there. I support UM not south fl front runners
& make no mistake with every single kid that finds success elsewhere, the easier for the next to do the same

Advertisement
There is much baggage in this program at the current moment and certainly Gattis takes plenty of blame but more so on Mario. He not only hired him but watched before his own eyes destroy the offense. The fact that Mario hasn't fired him is coaching malpractice. The head coach has handled this situation just like he manages the clock, a complete abomination and kids aren't stupid. Why would any offensive star want to play for a team the struggles to make first downs and can't score in the red zone. Both Mario and Gattis are to blame equally. Good Luck to Innis and he has handled himself with class.

fk osu and any kid that chooses to go there. I support UM not south fl front runners
& make no mistake with every single kid that finds success elsewhere, the easier for the next to do the same
Agreed with the first part, in terms of the second part… that ship sailed long time ago. Kids are having way more success elsewhere. It’s up to Mario to change.

There is much baggage in this program at the current moment and certainly Gattis takes plenty of blame but more so on Mario. He not only hired him but watched before his own eyes destroy the offense. The fact that Mario hasn't fired him is coaching malpractice. The head coach has handled this situation just like he manages the clock, a complete abomination and kids aren't stupid. Why would any offensive star want to play for a team the struggles to make first downs and can't score in the red zone. Both Mario and Gattis are to blame equally. Good Luck to Innis and he has handled himself with class.

The chance to play for awesome and loyal fans like you?

Advertisement
Can’t let smith leave next year enough is enough
We’re cooked man lol best case scenario would’ve been innis coming here and lighting it up early and jj following him. Osu probably gets both, they’ll have first round WR picks in like 3 or 4 consecutive drafts lmfao

Advertisement
Hey NO FLY ZONE, I have contributed mightily to this program for over 35 years and counting. I call it like I see it my man. If you think Mario is doing a great job then more power to you. For a man making 8 million a year he is easily the biggest disappointment in college football this year. I am a DIE HARD Canes fan but I won't sugar coat anything bro.

Sticking with Osu . Hartline isn’t leaving .
Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

Advertisement
Hey NO FLY ZONE, I have contributed mightily to this program for over 35 years and counting. I call it like I see it my man. If you think Mario is doing a great job then more power to you. For a man making 8 million a year he is easily the biggest disappointment in college football this year. I am a DIE HARD Canes fan but I won't sugar coat anything bro.

I'm not your bro, and I do not believe you are a DIE HARD Canes fan. Your type doesn't even know what that means.

And don't be a obtuse. Nobody thinks Mario did a great job this season. We just don't all choose to cry about it like a child in every thread, in particular recruiting threads.

Looks like non-slot WR will be a glaring weakness in this class unless the staff’s secretly working on some premier talent we don’t know about. The portal can’t make up for missing on every elite local boundary receiver this year in a loaded class.

Our WR room is atrocious and there’s no denying that it’s as premium a position group as there is in today’s game.

Unsure where we go from here at WR. Hope that some legit #1 WR miraculously hits the portal?

Looks like non-slot WR will be a glaring weakness in this class unless the staff’s secretly working on some premier talent we don’t know about. The portal can’t make up for missing on every elite local boundary receiver this year in a loaded class.

Our WR room is atrocious and there’s no denying that it’s as premium a position group as there is in today’s game.

Unsure where we go from here at WR. Hope that some legit #1 WR miraculously hits the portal?
Mario has a reputation now with his offensive football. There’s no denying that. He has to change that.

I've been saying it for me a minute, but a true X WR is what we need. Love the guys we have coming in, but they aren't those true X types. And we have been missed on those guys.

Advertisement
Back