The New Addias Uniforms

There were poster displays of the new uniforms...no photos were allowed. . I must say i was impressed especially being a Nike guy

What did the players think? And did they mention when the will be released?

The kids were more excited about them than i was...its funny some one mention intimidation... when i saw the all black the first thing i thought...was maybe we will intimidate somebody. ..lol
Addias will unveil in early September

So first game of the season?

Advertisement
There were poster displays of the new uniforms...no photos were allowed. . I must say i was impressed especially being a Nike guy

What did the players think? And did they mention when the will be released?

The kids were more excited about them than i was...its funny some one mention intimidation... when i saw the all black the first thing i thought...was maybe we will intimidate somebody. ..lol
Addias will unveil in early September

We play early september lol

Apparently, Adidas has presented UM with designs for an all black uniform, as well as a camouflage uniform.

I have a feeling these uniforms won't be as "traditional" as some people have hoped.

Speaking as a true traditionalist, I would absolutely love to see UM come out in a camo uniform. I would take pics of those jerseys and scotch tape them all over Tad Foote's grave.

I wonder if the scotch tape will stick after Im done urinating on his tombstone. Hmmm??

Tad is alive and well. Just use Edna's grave. She's the one that essentially birthed all of our real problems.

Apparently, Adidas has presented UM with designs for an all black uniform, as well as a camouflage uniform.

I have a feeling these uniforms won't be as "traditional" as some people have hoped.

Speaking as a true traditionalist, I would absolutely love to see UM come out in a camo uniform. I would take pics of those jerseys and scotch tape them all over Tad Foote's grave.

I wonder if the scotch tape will stick after Im done urinating on his tombstone. Hmmm??

Tad Foote is still alive

Advertisement
Seriously???!?!?!?!

Get me some contact info. I would absolutely love to mail him a camo jersey with a special note attached to it.

signed by Jimmy Johnson :KYPOwCc:

Like I have been saying Adidas been around for a long time their not going to invest a 100 million in a school and don't have a plan

Advertisement
Back