The New Addias Uniforms

Does it really matter what the uniforms look like. All I care about are W's. They could walk out in pink to-tos as long as they win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nike has been giving us **** uniforms for almost a decade and people are mad we left for a lot more money lol

I'm excited to see how Adidas features the U

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jus hope we have white, green, and orange. Nothing more is needed...

I'm cool w/ a true all black like UL rocked. I wasn't a fan of the smoke (grey) color, nor was I a fan of that Orange (Copperish) helmet. I was cool w/ the Green Helmet b/c we rocked that back in the way back...but the color combos were horrendous. I don't know who chose the color combos before game day, but that was not a good look at all. The 2001 jerseys are my favorites, but a little change is not too bad. I just don't want to see us go Maryland extreme w/ the state's flag turned into a uniform or palm trees going down the pants leg.

Advertisement
UKnowWhat:

Is Adidas sticking to what Nike did last year, emphasizing green?

I hope to God, Adidas is smart enough to understand OUR color is Orange.

The worst part, other than the helmets being shiny instead of flat/matte Orange and green was the fact that there was just too much of that dark green. I wish we had Oregon's green to go with our orange, that would be legit.

I stay out of the uniform discussions as Im a total 'bah humbug' old skool type when it comes to uniforms. Gimme some traditional Orange jerseys with white pants and Im content.

That said, the kids absolutely love this ****. Every new uniform combination is like a brand new car to a 19-21 year old. Given that, Im cool with the whole concept, even though I generally do not like the newer looks.

Apparently, Adidas has presented UM with designs for an all black uniform, as well as a camouflage uniform.

I have a feeling these uniforms won't be as "traditional" as some people have hoped.

Advertisement
Apparently, Adidas has presented UM with designs for an all black uniform, as well as a camouflage uniform.

I have a feeling these uniforms won't be as "traditional" as some people have hoped.

Speaking as a true traditionalist, I would absolutely love to see UM come out in a camo uniform. I would take pics of those jerseys and scotch tape them all over Tad Foote's grave.

I wonder if the scotch tape will stick after Im done urinating on his tombstone. Hmmm??

There were poster displays of the new uniforms...no photos were allowed. . I must say i was impressed especially being a Nike guy

What did the players think? And did they mention when the will be released?

The kids were more excited about them than i was...its funny some one mention intimidation... when i saw the all black the first thing i thought...was maybe we will intimidate somebody. ..lol

There were poster displays of the new uniforms...no photos were allowed. . I must say i was impressed especially being a Nike guy

What did the players think? And did they mention when the will be released?

The kids were more excited about them than i was...its funny some one mention intimidation... when i saw the all black the first thing i thought...was maybe we will intimidate somebody. ..lol
Addias will unveil in early September

Advertisement
Back