The NCAA Sucks; Miami Loses 9 Scholarships over 3 Years

Advertisement
Did not read OP because I've read **** near all the other similar ones but I just want to say.....ITS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE...(does little dance literally) ITS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!!!! **** I can't wait to get down there for V-Tech. Go Canes baby!!!! No disrespect to the Op

Advertisement
This was the best part IMO

3. Maria Elena Perez:

...You're so fat and disgusting that I can't figure out what number is greater; the amount of chins on your face or how many fat rolls are on your arms. **** You.

[]_[]nique-31;1638755 said:
Did not read OP because I've read **** near all the other similar ones but I just want to say.....ITS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE...(does little dance literally) ITS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!!!! **** I can't wait to get down there for V-Tech. Go Canes baby!!!! No disrespect to the Op

Trust me, you need to read it.

Advertisement
justin-bieber-ice-skating.gif

WE SKATE!!!

Advertisement
Great work Dan. We had guilt sure, but we had to fight to the death just to get a fair punishment. 2 year bowl ban and 3 for 3 scholarships about right. What wasn't fair or right was the justice so rediculously delayed. In any serious criminal case this would have been dismiised 6 times over for denial of speedy trail. Al has done fantasic job of limiting the damage, and I would not trade the kids we have for others, but that is only becuase of him. The NCAA wanted our death as a crown jewel next to USC--killing two major independants that are threaths to the big state school conference cartel. But Thank God it is over.

3. Maria Elena Perez:

...You're so fat and disgusting that I can't figure out what number is greater; the amount of chins on your face or how many fat rolls are on your arms. **** You.

This was my favorite part: "Can you use your soap-on-a-rope as a hot spot?"

Ha. Laughed out loud reading that. Sorraaayyyy bbuddddayyyy!

Advertisement

3. Maria Elena Perez:

Did you give yourself a boner from a self-quote?
Yes

Good for you. Well deserved Boner

What are you, the magistrate of male members?

Advertisement
Back