The national Media Loses their Collective Minds...

Advertisement
**** TOOK ME A WHILE TO READ THAT LONG MUTHA****A.U.CKA …… TO ALL OUR FANS SOMETHING I’VE THOUGHT FOR A LONG TIME ABOUT WHY THE REST OF THE COUNTRY HATES OUR SCHOOL SO BAD..

WE’RE THE ONLY SCHOOL THAT HAS BLACKS AND HISPANICS AND OTHER MINORITIES AS THE MAJORITY OF ITS FAN BASE. WE HAVE WHITE FANS OF COURSE ( Y’ALL EVER NEED THAT GOOD DM ME )

ITS LIKE A BLACK KID AND HISPANIC KID BOTH WITH GOLD TEEF JUST WALKED IN THE PARTY SOUTHERN REDNECK AND MIDWEST WEST COAST ALL WHITE PARTY WEARING BLACK AND BROWN IYKYK AND THEY DON’T WANT US THERE BUT THEY GOTTA LET US IN CAUSE THEY GOTTA…

IF I’M THAT KID UM FINA ACT HOW I FEEL DON’T GIVE NO FOCKS ABOUT HOW YOU BYTCH *** NYGGAS FEEL ABOUT MY SWAG YOU DON’T LIKE ME NO MATTER HOW I COME TO THE PARTY THE FACT THAT I’M EVEN HERE MAKES YOU UPSET SOOOOO F.U.CK YA BYTCH LEMME TURN UP THE VOLUME ON THIS SAUCE!!!!

And just like that poof the canes were back….

T-BULLET HERE FOR ALL THE FU.C.KERY
Im white. I live in the Appalachian Mountains. Theres more canes fans here than there are anything with the exception of Vols fans. We root for the canes for the same reason we rooted for Stone Cold Steve Austin, we didn't give a **** what color he was, we just wanted to see somebody dish out an *** whoopin. You can believe your redneck party story if you want, but fact is we are on the same team as you and i'd for one love to have you guys at my parties.

**** TOOK ME A WHILE TO READ THAT LONG MUTHA****A.U.CKA …… TO ALL OUR FANS SOMETHING I’VE THOUGHT FOR A LONG TIME ABOUT WHY THE REST OF THE COUNTRY HATES OUR SCHOOL SO BAD..

WE’RE THE ONLY SCHOOL THAT HAS BLACKS AND HISPANICS AND OTHER MINORITIES AS THE MAJORITY OF ITS FAN BASE. WE HAVE WHITE FANS OF COURSE ( Y’ALL EVER NEED THAT GOOD DM ME )

ITS LIKE A BLACK KID AND HISPANIC KID BOTH WITH GOLD TEEF JUST WALKED IN THE PARTY SOUTHERN REDNECK AND MIDWEST WEST COAST ALL WHITE PARTY WEARING BLACK AND BROWN IYKYK AND THEY DON’T WANT US THERE BUT THEY GOTTA LET US IN CAUSE THEY GOTTA…

IF I’M THAT KID UM FINA ACT HOW I FEEL DON’T GIVE NO FOCKS ABOUT HOW YOU BYTCH *** NYGGAS FEEL ABOUT MY SWAG YOU DON’T LIKE ME NO MATTER HOW I COME TO THE PARTY THE FACT THAT I’M EVEN HERE MAKES YOU UPSET SOOOOO F.U.CK YA BYTCH LEMME TURN UP THE VOLUME ON THIS SAUCE!!!!

yep. love you bro

Advertisement
Im white. I live in the Appalachian Mountains. Theres more canes fans here than there are anything with the exception of Vols fans. We root for the canes for the same reason we rooted for Stone Cold Steve Austin, we didn't give a **** what color he was, we just wanted to see somebody dish out an *** whoopin. You can believe your redneck party story if you want, but fact is we are on the same team as you and i'd for one love to have you guys at my parties.
WELL INVITE A ***** TO YA TAILGATE I SWEAR TA GAWD I’LL SHOW UP …..A CANES FAN IS A CANES FAN GOTTDAMNIT!!!! I F.UC.KS WITH YA “APPALACHIANS MOUNTAINS” THAT’S WHAT I’M FINA CALL YOU LOL LET’S PHUCKING GO !!!

If you ever run for office hit me bro. You got my vote and I got all the houston Crips to support

Advertisement
I'm a NJ guy. We really don't have a hardcore college football team. In the early 80s, I was drawn to The U, and have been there ever since. Miami is brash, ****y, innovative, and trend setting. When The U does something, the rest of the world follows. I love The U. Whenever I go to Miami, I always stop by the university. Seeing the hate lately, I am loving it. It means The U is back and they fear us again. This article was tremendous. Vish was right about everything. The main thing that I agree with is that, while all these other schools have their fans, our passion is different. It is a Canes Thing and they really wouldn't understand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmy Johnson going into the inner city to recruit and those guys he brought in becoming the face of college football was something many werent ready for at the traditional cfb powers of the time so they taught their fan base to hate on the Canes even as they tried to become more like Miami in how they played...

Best thing I have seen in american sports were those teams...
This is what brought me into the fold in 1989. A 10 year old Cleveland, Ohio kid whose dad threw the remote control to before he left to run errands. I turned to the ND vs UM game and the announcers said that this big black man (like the men in my neighborhood and family) needed double digit tackles for the Canes to win. By the end he (Tiger Clark) had 14, the first tackle of the game and the last. I got up and said, “this is my team”. I was in LOVE, the swagger and “us against the world” mantra and experience hit home. I could feel the jealousy and hate for the Canes. Joining my favorite “bad boy” teams the Georgetown Hoyas, LA Lakers and Chicago Bears (even though I love my Browns), but there is a clear pattern in those choices I made. All of those teams were Public Enemy #1 to the status quo and main stream sports media to varying degrees back then. That’s how I chose my teams in hindsight.

The article hits home for me. It’s why I’m here right now. U can’t make anyone like you. Because in this context you’ve done nothing to cause their disdain. There was never anything for the UM administration or BOT to correct in order to fit in. The only way to fit in was to Underfund and ignore the football program. People weren’t scared of us, they were jealous of us. Recently, Sandra Bullock appeared on Jimmy Kimmel and said that she told her adopted black son that he could not wear his hoodie a certain way because “people are scared” (of him or black people in general). She really thought she did and said the right thing but she truly placed those people as victims or someone whose feelings her son needs to be aware and accountable for. It was poor message even though her intentions were pure. They aren’t scared of her son, they are jealous of her son.

The only acceptable Canes team is a self-neutered one. We have to be unsuccessful in order to fit in. Subconsciously Success truly makes us a target and skin color is/was just the base level conscious stimuli of the hate.

It weirds me out when racial or political topics hit a thread and we have some Canes fans who share the same deflective, minimizing and trivializing talking points as those who they’d call racist. I come to learn that we didn’t all become Canes fans for the same reasons or motivations. I accept that.

Being a Canes fan is a very small peak microcosm into the experience of being “black” in America, *image wise*

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back