The Mullen guys come in and take your beating

Advertisement
Dont be fooled by what you see right now. Mullens is a good coach who couldve been a real intriguing hire here. Certainly not first choice. But a good hire all the same. Dude hates HATES losing & wouldnt have accepted this **** were doing now.

The biggest thing to me is that once the gayturds have gotten down (which they’ve done a lot) you see they make adjustments to get back in the game (maybe not enough to win the game). the point is once we get down...it’s lights out for us (the scoreless 2nd halves the last 2 games should tell you all you need to know).

I was strictly talking about florida being ranked 15th

there's not a worse coach in football than mark richie richt, so sure mullen is "better" if you wanna talk about that
Well that was kinda the point of the thread...but at least we agree CMR sucks!

The biggest thing to me is that once the gayturds have gotten down (which they’ve done a lot) you see they make adjustments to get back in the game (maybe not enough to win the game). the point is once we get down...it’s lights out for us (the scoreless 2nd halves the last 2 games should tell you all you need to know).

Gamecocks lost that game, uf didn't win

Mullen didn't change anything, for some reason usc did not dare frenks to throw

Advertisement
Would of killed to have a fiery guy like Mullen @ Miami but we passed him over for being too ****y apparently for Church boy Richt!

With the irony being, the way he's currently recruiting we're going to have a roster full of 60 three star players within a year or two

But since our next coaching candidate is some guy who is "ballin' with a bunch of two and three stars", we should be ready to go.

Advertisement
But since our next coaching candidate is some guy who is "ballin' with a bunch of two and three stars", we should be ready to go.

We gotta solve one problem before we move on to another. I know this is a concept that flies over your Don Bailey Jr perception of reality but try really hard.

Advertisement
Being the least respected poster on THIS board is not something to be ashamed of.

I'm sure you're well respected on the Gator boards. I've come to the conclusion no one can be as ******* stupid as you portray to be....you just have a vested interest in keeping the University of Miami in ****** coaching situations to keep the program down

I get it. No need for the charade

Advertisement
I'm sure you're well respected on the Gator boards. I've come to the conclusion no one can be as ******* stupid as you portray to be....you just have a vested interest in keeping the University of Miami in ****** coaching situations to keep the program down

I get it. No need to for charade.

"you're just have a vested interest" - anyone with a translation?

Advertisement
Back