The Mullen guys come in and take your beating

It has everything to do with it. That's why I'd rather us be in the SEC, so when we lose to average teams we'd keep a higher ranking. South Carolina, Missouri and Kentucky are average teams and would be average in any conference.
kind of agree with what your saying im on the fence, i do think they play a different brand of football in the SEc just looks different. Bigger more physical and faster

Advertisement
The doom and gloomers suckin Mullen’s dong 3 weeks ago come on in and tell us again how Florida is passing us and how we missed on Mullen.

One full year and 4k post joking on the gators and it basically took just 6 weeks for Miami to be the national joke of CFB. It’s just really sad to be a Miami fan lately 😂😂

The Gators are going to push our **** in next year. I refuse to even watch that game next season, the pain is going to be too much to bare.

Richt couldn't outcoach a Randy Shannon led team, much less Mullen.

Advertisement
It has everything to do with it. That's why I'd rather us be in the SEC, so when we lose to average teams we'd keep a higher ranking. South Carolina, Missouri and Kentucky are average teams and would be average in any conference.

well technicallllllly we kinda are in the SEC

we got an *** whooping from lsu

we got a possible *** whooping from florida next year coming up

and we got a FOR SURE GONNA LOSE BY 50 MAYBE 60 to bama not long after

thank you pastor richt!

I'm jealous of the improvement of UF's O-line. We recruited better at OL than they have, yet we have media making excuses for lack of talent. UF's not doing that excuse.

We both have garbage QB’s, but we have better skill players and defense. Mullins is also in his first year coming off a dumpster fire season. So yes, Mullins is showing he’s a better corch than CMR.

Advertisement
The Gators are going to push our **** in next year. I refuse to even watch that game next season, the pain is going to be too much to bare.

Richt couldn't outcoach a Randy Shannon led team, much less Mullen.
yea we in trouble, if MR is still the coach im not watching it i refuse to watch any game anymore until they hire a savage. And if the hire is a fail with recruiting in year one on NSD i'll know what i need to know to completely give up

kind of agree with what your saying im on the fence, i do think they play a different brand of football in the SEc just looks different. Bigger more physical and faster

Idk, this feels like watching Virginia vs. Duke. Athletes look the same to me, just different uniforms.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back